+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you please share the details
Look up a VPN from your country (google VPN Telephone). It is an encrypted site from your computer to access other sites not available for you. EG. some people use VPNs to access Netflix in another country to see a show not available on their country’s Netflix. Works same with phones.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello 2019 and 2020 applicants has any one received procuderal fairness letter regarding employer job explanation plz share their experiences.....
we had received a procedural fairness letter because we had submitted the wrong type of WES report, so we basically submitted the correct WES report and they accepted it. Prior to receiving procedural fairness letter the employer had received letter from IRCC for an explanation how they managed to take care of child up until now and they submitted the explanation letter

Reactions: Sanjaya Bhattarai
Feb 12, 2021
we had received a procedural fairness letter because we had submitted the wrong type of WES report, so we basically submitted the correct WES report and they accepted it. Prior to receiving procedural fairness letter the employer had received letter from IRCC for an explanation how they managed to take care of child up until now and they submitted the explanation letter
Iam unable to see it because my consultant have rights on my GC Account. But according to him this procedural fairness letter belongs to employer job explanation....my question is procedural fairness letter could be jobe offer explanation?

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I sent the paper copy just to be on the safe side but I know WES directly send the copy to the IRCC. If you are unsure if they have received your WES or not you can reach out to them via web form they may take up to 3 weeks to get back to you but they will definitely confirm
Iam unable to see it because my consultant have rights on my GC Account. But according to him this procedural fairness letter belongs to employer job explanation....my question is procedural fairness letter could be jobe offer explanation?
Can't really comment without knowing what exactly they are referring to in the procedural letter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need to read a copy of the procedural fairness letter so ask consultant for it. It can be because employer doesn’t meet requirements.

Reactions: Sanjaya Bhattarai