karansukh2

Jul 20, 2018
May 2020 Applicant here.. HSW (Outside)
Received a request yesterday for the following:
- Additional Documents
- PCC
- Employment Offer
- Medical
I already had an upfront medical from my LMIA Application last April 2022.. do you think that would still be valid? or should I have a new one taken? I've been calling IRCC but I can't get through. My medical in LMIA (WP Application is Medical Passed already)
What did they ask for when they requested additional documents

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
JAN 2020 outside applicant, got passport submission request last Nov 16, passport submitted Nov 17, Passport received with visa Nov 21.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Nov 2019 - outside applicant
received today - biometric, Pcc, medical , IMM5669, IMM5406.
I had also received procedural fairness letter in august because i had submitted wrong type of WES credential report, after submitting the correct WES report today I have received the above mentioned update.

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Nov 2019 - outside applicant
received today - biometric, Pcc, medical , IMM5669, IMM5406.
I had also received procedural fairness letter in august because i had submitted wrong type of WES credential report, after submitting the correct WES report today I have received the above mentioned update.
Do you submit the paper WES report? or the digital file? Cause during the Covid-19 manpower shortage, I couldn't get the paper report so just send Ircc the copy of the digital file I got from WES.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Do you submit the paper WES report? or the digital file? Cause during the Covid-19 manpower shortage, I couldn't get the paper report so just send Ircc the copy of the digital file I got from WES.
I sent the paper copy just to be on the safe side but I know WES directly send the copy to the IRCC. If you are unsure if they have received your WES or not you can reach out to them via web form they may take up to 3 weeks to get back to you but they will definitely confirm

Reactions: casashatw

hakimade

Apr 28, 2020
Hello everyone (@quami @Vyn @canada2000 )

I am planning to submit application for Home child care pilot come next January 2023 and I need some advice, any help or information will be greatly appreciated.
I have a 4yr bachelor degree in English Language Education assessed by WES and 3yr Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education assessed BY ICES. I also have 3 ECE certificates one from British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia. My sisters in law is are Canadian resident/Citizen with 6 kids.
The both parents work 9-5. The main reason my sister in law wants to hire me that she wanted me to look after their kids after school hours, prepare food for them and help with studies.

Is this strong enough to hire a me?

Is 150,000 employer annual income is required for hiring in-house home child care provider too?

To get can a offer letter as Child support worker, does both parents need to be the employer(husband and wife) or just one primary employer?

How many years of working experience is required from someone applying from outside Canada?

what is the chance of approval /rejection as we are related?

What should I/she do to start with?

Thanks in advance