+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hi everyone! Sharing good news. My brother finally received Passport Request today. After numerous attempts to call IRCC we got a knowledgeable agent who emailed CPC-Edmonton to follow up on my brothers case. What apparently happened was the Officer approved the visas but the VO seemed to forgot to send the PPR. Crazy.
Does anyone here know if my brother and his spouse need to get anything from the Philippine government or attend any orientation? Thank you and praying for everyone else's applications to be successful

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Hi everyone! Sharing good news. My brother finally received Passport Request today. After numerous attempts to call IRCC we got a knowledgeable agent who emailed CPC-Edmonton to follow up on my brothers case. What apparently happened was the Officer approved the visas but the VO seemed to forgot to send the PPR. Crazy.
Does anyone here know if my brother and his spouse need to get anything from the Philippine government or attend any orientation? Thank you and praying for everyone else's applications to be successful
Congratulations for final positive result.
Can u please share the timeline?? Please...

Is ur brother inside or outlander?

Reactions: dyan29

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Congratulations

Reactions: dyan29

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Congratulations for final positive result.
Can u please share the timeline?? Please...

Is ur brother inside or outlander?
Applied Sept 2019. Outside Canada. Philippines to be exact.
Numerous requests for Employer documents after.
August or Oct 2021 was the last request from ER. NOA, letter explaining how care is being met, updated job offer letter)
Jan 2022 requested updated NBI and Family Information form.
March 2022 - Medical and Biometrics.
April 25 2022 - Eligibility pass and Pre Arrival Services email.
July 14 2022 - Passport Request.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations! Next is you need to comply with the requirements of Canada and Philippines. HCCP applicant needs OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) it's like an exit clearance/pass required for hccp to leave their country. Also as employer we need to send some documents to Polo Toronto. Sadly, this may take another few months to accomplish, at least 2 months. We are collecting more information and documents needed.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Congratulations! Next is you need to comply with the requirements of Canada and Philippines. HCCP applicant needs OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) it's like an exit clearance/pass required for hccp to leave their country. Also as employer we need to send some documents to Polo Toronto. Sadly, this may take another few months to accomplish, at least 2 months. We are collecting more information and documents needed.
Woah. Really? That's just so ridiculous. What kind of information and documents are being asked by Polo Toronto?

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Can someone clarify the need for Employer's to provide documents to Polo in Canada. My understanding is that it is not required since the work permit for HCCP and HSW will be an Open Work Permit (Occupation Restricted) Theres a lot of confusion and there was even a POLO memorandum that another HCCP applicant posted on Facebook which indicates that an OEC is not required.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Can someone clarify the need for Employer's to provide documents to Polo in Canada. My understanding is that it is not required since the work permit for HCCP and HSW will be an Open Work Permit (Occupation Restricted) Theres a lot of confusion and there was even a POLO memorandum that another HCCP applicant posted on Facebook which indicates that an OEC is not required.
I phoned POLO Vancouver and I was told it's still needed. They said that that memorandum shouldn't have been released.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Please I will like to know if this OCE is for all countries or is just for the Philippine alone?
Philippines only

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
Please help to understand what's POLO and what's OEC . is this only for Philippines