Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
Are we affected?
Has our program been scrapped?
Who can interpret the linked information please?
I don't know.i couldn't understand... looks like we are scrapped after all hard work.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Don’t worry. It’s for those people who were applying under these pilots while on visitor visa . Those can no longer apply under these pilots . I think lmia as well .
Are you sure? Even those who have applied before this public policy? I dont think it will affect those that has been submitted already because there was a public policy given out for visitors inside Canada during the pandemic who submitted their applications for caregiver programs

Reactions: LeeAnne

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Are you sure? Even those who have applied before this public policy? I dont think it will affect those that has been submitted already because there was a public policy given out for visitors inside Canada during the pandemic who submitted their applications for caregiver programs
It’s going to be effect from 22nd April . Before that all good

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
"Specifically, in order to pursue the maximum social, cultural and economic benefits of immigration aligned with the goals of the new caregiver permanent residence pilots, a moratorium on new caregiver temporary foreign worker intake outside Quebec is necessary to control arrivals without a clear pathway for permanent residence."
I think it means -- to REFUSE the TEMPORARY caregiver work permit applications who have no intention to be a Canadian PR and ONLY PROCESS the applications who want to be Canadian PR like us, the HCCP applicants. ^^

Last edited:

roye

Jan 13, 2021
"Specifically, in order to pursue the maximum social, cultural and economic benefits of immigration aligned with the goals of the new caregiver permanent residence pilots, a moratorium on new caregiver temporary foreign worker intake outside Quebec is necessary to control arrivals without a clear pathway for permanent residence."
I think it means -- to REFUSE the TEMPORARY caregiver work permit applications who have no intention to be a Canadian PR and ONLY PROCESS the applications who want to be Canadian PR like us, the HCCP applicants. ^^
Definitely!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi! I wanna ask for clarification. My work permit will be expired on November this year (ircc gave me 22 months validity according to my passport’s expiry). I will complete my experience on December this year.
This month, they updated the website that I will be on maintained status because of my pending HCCP application. Right? Did I understand the website well?

Maybe, it has something to do with the recent instruction about refusing work permit to caregiver applicants. Because for me to apply for work permit extension, I have to choose TFW as the option to apply online (I’m currently under TFW caregiver). I think they will remove that option now, and the only way to extend your work permit is THRU HCCP ONLY (which I already did). So for those people who was refused and wants to extend their stay while they make an appeal, won’t have other way to get extension.

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Hi! I wanna ask for clarification. My work permit will be expired on November this year (ircc gave me 22 months validity according to my passport’s expiry). I will complete my experience on December this year.
This month, they updated the website that I will be on maintained status because of my pending HCCP application. Right? Did I understand the website well?

Maybe, it has something to do with the recent instruction about refusing work permit to caregiver applicants. Because for me to apply for work permit extension, I have to choose TFW as the option to apply online (I’m currently under TFW caregiver). I think they will remove that option now, and the only way to extend your work permit is THRU HCCP ONLY (which I already did). So for those people who was refused and wants to extend their stay while they make an appeal, won’t have other way to get extension.
The website ? Do you mean GCKey ? If it says that, then you still have status. And also you are not a new TFW applicant, so I think you won't be affected.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
The website ? Do you mean GCKey ? If it says that, then you still have status. And also you are not a new TFW applicant, so I think you won't be affected.
No, not the gckey. The canada.ca website. They updated the information about MAINTAINED STATUS. Because last month, ircc agent told me that I still need to apply for work permit extension or else I will be deported. He told me that I am not covered by “maintained status”.
I am just afraid if I won’t apply for work permit extension, I might be deported while having 22 months experience and with ongoing HCCP work permit and PR application. So I think the website cleared that issue already. So by October, i will never do anything even if my work permit expires. I will keep on working with the same employer until ircc gives me my open work permit.