+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

LeeAnne

Apr 18, 2022
Have you gone to POEA already to inquire?
Hi quami,

Yes, I did. And they said no need for agency.and gave me checklists...However, when my sister asked POLO toronto, they said you still have yo undergo agency..its confusing Quami. As per POEA , POLO FIRST THEN OEC... So i am still pending in this stage

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hi quami,

Yes, I did. And they said no need for agency.and gave me checklists...However, when my sister asked POLO toronto, they said you still have yo undergo agency..its confusing Quami. As per POEA , POLO FIRST THEN OEC... So i am still pending in this stage
Same thing when we asked POLO Vancouver. They said agency is needed. When someone called POEA, they said no need for agency.

Reactions: tertelberger

LeeAnne

Apr 18, 2022
Same thing when we asked POLO Vancouver. They said agency is needed. When someone called POEA, they said no need for agency.
So sad Quami, that they can't come up with one directive or process.... They all impose their jurisdiction separately in which this government bodies need to act as one. ;( So I guess , I will go on the agency route for now..as thats what they want...and we as applicants have no other choice since of course we want to fly and start to work in Canada for our future... I feel like we are at their mercy because we need them....
Thanks for your post.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I don’t understand how ircc works. A 2021 outside applicant received the requests for medical and an updated form??? Let me repeat, an “updated” form that was just submitted last year?? And medical should be requested if eligibility and background were passed otherwise, it will pass one year again for the medical validity. Common sense, if the applicant stayed for more than 6 months OUTSIDE canada, how can they be so sure that the applicant won’t have a debilitated illness within 6 months. The reason of medical being on the last stage of background check is they just want to be sure that you won’t be a burden in canada’s economy (which makes sense, why would I hire an employee wherein she’s always absent due to her illness). that applicant should expect her approval within 6 months.

And again, why did the ircc keep on asking updated forms, give a due date, then leave it hanging for many months again? I dunno how long they will digitized my application (my application was on digital processing since December). If my application is on the system already, they can speed up my application.

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
I don’t understand how ircc works. A 2021 outside applicant received the requests for medical and an updated form??? Let me repeat, an “updated” form that was just submitted last year?? And medical should be requested if eligibility and background were passed otherwise, it will pass one year again for the medical validity. Common sense, if the applicant stayed for more than 6 months OUTSIDE canada, how can they be so sure that the applicant won’t have a debilitated illness within 6 months. The reason of medical being on the last stage of background check is they just want to be sure that you won’t be a burden in canada’s economy (which makes sense, why would I hire an employee wherein she’s always absent due to her illness). that applicant should expect her approval within 6 months.

And again, why did the ircc keep on asking updated forms, give a due date, then leave it hanging for many months again? I dunno how long they will digitized my application (my application was on digital processing since December). If my application is on the system already, they can speed up my application.
Hey, May I know what happened to that 2021 application with a medical request?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Yup, I’m from Jan 2020 and got it 2 years after in Jan 2022. No updates after that as well.
It’s not “wise” to hang the medical result for many months. Coz we don’t know what might happen along the way. In any known immigration application, medical is always the last part. Except in HCCP which I don’t get it.

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
S
It’s not “wise” to hang the medical result for many months. Coz we don’t know what might happen along the way. In any known immigration application, medical is always the last part. Except in HCCP which I don’t get it.
Still the last, haven’t heard of any other document request after the medical. But, it does take time as I’ve read from posts.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
S

Still the last, haven’t heard of any other document request after the medical. But, it does take time as I’ve read from posts.
Unless you have some medical issues, they might delay the approval. Or your dependents have some medical issues. Did you send them the eMedical form that was given to you when you had the medical exam?

Reactions: Deep2020

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021

I got all the things that you mentioned eligibility letter, pre arrival letter and I also passed the medical all of that from March 2020 to June 2020 after that nothing happened my medical just expire and the next time I heard from them after two years is request for updated files last March 12, 2022.

• Wow
Reactions: casashatw

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I got all the things that you mentioned eligibility letter, pre arrival letter and I also passed the medical all of that from March 2020 to June 2020 after that nothing happened my medical just expire and the next time I heard from them after two years is request for updated files last March 12, 2022.
*sigh* so it’s like they have to ask updated forms from everyone in HCCP/HSW.

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.