+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
No, she only got working permit at the port of entry (Vancouver). There’s also expiration noted must leave Canada in 2024 after 2 years. Our representative said, she needs to work full time at least 30hrs per week for 24 months, after that proof is given to IRCC to get PR.
[/QUOTE]
But she paid for the RPRF ? Then what does it mean?

Reactions: tertelberger

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
No, she only got working permit at the port of entry (Vancouver). There’s also expiration noted must leave Canada in 2024 after 2 years. Our representative said, she needs to work full time at least 30hrs per week for 24 months, after that proof is given to IRCC to get PR.
[/QUOTE]
Ohh my dear each and every applicant have to pay RPRF fee advance as this fee is 1 of requirement of this program. Without this fees your file is incomplete but it doesn’t mean they will give PR without Canadian experience.this program designed for economic class immigrants not like EE applicant. If you wanna be a Landed PR then go for EE or pNP or any community pilot program to get that Landed PR facility once you finish check in port of entry. Hope you clear !

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
There are few 2019 and 2020 applicants who arrived with work permit only under HCCP. Let me repeat this again, public policy to facilitate PR is only about giving considerations if something is missing in your applications, if you submitted after the cap reached the maximum, if your kids reached 20 years old.
If you want to land as PR, try Express Entry or Refugee visa, or spousal sponsorship. Don’t expect a direct PR under HCCP if you didn’t complete 24 months experience. Be happy with the work permit. If the rumor we heard before, it has been 2 years since they released the public policy, and NO ONE arrived here with PR status

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi, do you mean you got a working permit along with a PR card ?
No, she was only given working permit. The next thing she should do is to complete her experience as HCCP full time hours for 24months. After that she needs to provide proof that she completed the 24months to IRCC for her PR be approved.

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
[/QUOTE]
HCCP is a pathway to PR. Once you submitted your application to this pathway ( HCCP), application to PR goes along with this. One of the requirements is that you have to complete your hccp experience for 24 months before your PR be approved. The good thing with this hccp compared to caregiver is that the worker has the right to work to any employer anytime as long as your work is under NOC of hccp.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
No, she was only given working permit. The next thing she should do is to complete her experience as HCCP full time hours for 24months. After that she needs to provide proof that she completed the 24months to IRCC for her PR be approved.
I'm a bit confused when you mentioned that she has to go home 2024. Did they specify which month? How does that work if she has to complete 24 mos and apply for PR?

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I'm a bit confused when you mentioned that she has to go home 2024. Did they specify which month? How does that work if she has to complete 24 mos and apply for PR?
That’s why you have to put in the offer of employment a 3years contract. Before the working permit validity expires, you have to apply for an extension to IRCC. I got to asked same questions as yours with our representative and that’s what he advised us to do. Yes, it’s December 2024. Same as those with visitor’s visa they only give 6months then you must leave Canada unless you apply for an extension so you can stay longer.

Reactions: quami

LeeAnne

Apr 18, 2022
Hello,

@Gj40's congrats that your sister is now in Canada. If you don't mind can I ask you question on some processing procedures for the Polo and Poea..I don't have any other consultancy agent.

Just to share and give hope to everyone.
I am an August 2019 applicant, from Philippines.
My timeline:
August 2019 submitted application
September 2019 AOR received
July 2020 requested to submit updated child's Birth cert and NOA of my employer + my Biometrics
Oct 2021 Another request for updated contract and job offer
January 2022 Medical Requests and medical done in 2 weeks
January 30- Ircc received medical
March 23 Passport Requests

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello,

@Gj40's congrats that your sister is now in Canada. If you don't mind can I ask you question on some processing procedures for the Polo and Poea..I don't have any other consultancy agent.

Just to share and give hope to everyone.
I am an August 2019 applicant, from Philippines.
My timeline:
August 2019 submitted application
September 2019 AOR received
July 2020 requested to submit updated child's Birth cert and NOA of my employer + my Biometrics
Oct 2021 Another request for updated contract and job offer
January 2022 Medical Requests and medical done in 2 weeks
January 30- Ircc received medical
March 23 Passport Requests
Congratulations
Once you received your work permit stamp visa on your passport, you have to look for an agency to process your OEC. My sister went to Fil Hr agency and Ms Rodelyn helped her process everything. Try to call POEA what’s the process so they can guide you in case they have changed the policy how to get the Overseas Employment Certificate or exit clearance.

LeeAnne

Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations
Once you received your work permit stamp visa on your passport, you have to look for an agency to process your OEC. My sister went to Fil Hr agency and Ms Rodelyn helped her process everything. Try to call POEA what’s the process so they can guide you in case they have changed the policy how to get the Overseas Employment Certificate or exit clearance.
Thank you so much Gjs40.... Okey, I will go to POEA tomorrow and check their latest process for the OEC.. I will keep everyone posted here.

LeeAnne

Apr 18, 2022
Thank you so much Gjs40.... Okey, I will go to POEA tomorrow and check their latest process for the OEC.. I will keep everyone posted here.
Hi Gjs40,

Sorry to bother you. Can I ask which branch of Phil HR your sister went? And can my sister send you a message? Thank you so much

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Have you gone to POEA already to inquire?

Reactions: farazfs