+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi! I don’t know if after ircc asked any updated documents, will they put your application again at the bottom pile of all applicants (first in first out). Then what’s the purpose of due date given?
It’s been 4 months since they asked me. I hope they will also consider my previous medical exam, since I’m under public policy (facilitating PR for hccp). So the only good thing about public policy for hccp is the Procedural Fairness letter if something were missing from your file, or your medical expired, or your kids are now adults. Ircc will only give consideration to 2020 applicants. Other than that, ircc giving you a “short cut to PR” is not true.

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
Hi! I don’t know if after ircc asked any updated documents, will they put your application again at the bottom pile of all applicants (first in first out). Then what’s the purpose of due date given?
It’s been 4 months since they asked me. I hope they will also consider my previous medical exam, since I’m under public policy (facilitating PR for hccp). So the only good thing about public policy for hccp is the Procedural Fairness letter if something were missing from your file, or your medical expired, or your kids are now adults. Ircc will only give consideration to 2020 applicants. Other than that, ircc giving you a “short cut to PR” is not true.
Hopefully it is not a case of putting applications back on the pile after requesting documents, otherwise we are all in for an even more frustrating time than we are already experiencing :(

I haven't seen any evidence of the public policy actually benefitting any applicants apart from the program cap being disregarded for 2021

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hopefully it is not a case of putting applications back on the pile after requesting documents, otherwise we are all in for an even more frustrating time than we are already experiencing :(

I haven't seen any evidence of the public policy actually benefitting any applicants apart from the program cap being disregarded for 2021
The only benefit i got from that public policy was they gave me a Procedural Fairness letter for job offer. They said it’s missing important details which is impossible. How can I submit a job offer without job details, salary, hours?? I won’t submit a blank form.
Somehow, that’s the “Public Policy” can offer.

Reactions: tertelberger

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
The only benefit i got from that public policy was they gave me a Procedural Fairness letter for job offer. They said it’s missing important details which is impossible. How can I submit a job offer without job details, salary, hours?? I won’t submit a blank form.
Somehow, that’s the “Public Policy” can offer.
Very strange situation, sounds more like your job offer form was misplaced!

I am trying to stay positive as much as possible about everything but have given up on thinking I will benefit from the public policy

Reactions: ProudNanny

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Very strange situation, sounds more like your job offer form was misplaced!

I am trying to stay positive as much as possible about everything but have given up on thinking I will benefit from the public policy
That’s what I thought, coz I didn’t staple all the forms, I put paper clips and a folded-paper for the itemized requirements. So maybe because of passing from one agent to another, they misplaced it and blamed it on me.

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Timeline HCCP
Employee: single, nurse, employer’s sister, working in Saudi upon submitting application (September 2019) and went back to Philippines (May 2021)
Employer: have 3 kids ( ages 1, 8 & 11) upon submission
September 20, 2019: Application sent to Edmonton
September 23, 2019: Documents received at Edmonton
October 2019: File number received
January 14, 2020: Received email from IRCC “Please advise what you were previously doing for child/elder care”. Plus additional documents ( kids birth certificate, updated notice of assessment ( employer)
January 16, 2020: Letter plus documents sent to IRCC
February 20, 2020: Biometrics, medical exam, original police clearance, NSO Cenomar Certificate request received
February 24, 2020: Biometrics done
March 6, 2020: Medical exam done, police clearance, NSO Cenomar sent
May 2021: follow up re: application sent via webform
November 16, 2021: Medical passed, payment for RPRF request received
November 17, 2021: RPRF paid
December 22, 2021: Request to submit new/renewed passport
December 24, 2021: Renewed Passport submitted, Approval Letter received
January 24, 2022: follow up email sent to ircc re: working permit
February 14, 2022: Received Original Passport submission request
February 17, 2022: Passport sent to VACC
February 28, 2022: Passport with Working Permit Visa stamp received
March 4 to April 5, 2022: Agency, Polo processing time for OEC
April 10, 2022- Arriving to Canada in the next 12hrs
Goodluck everyone!
Hi, do you mean you got a working permit along with a PR card ?

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
That’s what I thought, coz I didn’t staple all the forms, I put paper clips and a folded-paper for the itemized requirements. So maybe because of passing from one agent to another, they misplaced it and blamed it on me.
That does sound like the most likely situation, at least they afforded you the chance to correct the issue

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi, do you mean you got a working permit along with a PR card ?
I would assume NOPE. She’s a 2019 applicant, so she’s NOT covered by the 2020 public policy. And I will assume she will not visit this forum anymore, coz she got what she’s waiting for a long time.
And as you can see, she didn’t include in the timeline the PR portal (it’s a different website for PR approval).

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I would assume NOPE. She’s a 2019 applicant, so she’s NOT covered by the 2020 public policy. And I will assume she will not visit this forum anymore, coz she got what she’s waiting for a long time.
And as you can see, she didn’t include in the timeline the PR portal (it’s a different website for PR approval).
So correct me if I’m wrong, that applicant landed as PR right?..

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
So correct me if I’m wrong, that applicant landed as PR right?..
I will assume, No. otherwise she will include in her timeline the PR portal website, how long does it take for the PR approval thru the portal. Work permit is thru gckey, while PR is thru PR portal website. Once you finished 24 months experience, send your proof of payslips, then ircc will give you a PR portal account.
So I assume that she landed with a WORK PERMIT only, she needs to work for 24 months to get her PR
And I never heard anyone UNDER HCCP who landed in Canada as PR.

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I will assume, No. otherwise she will include in her timeline the PR portal website, how long does it take for the PR approval thru the portal. Work permit is thru gckey, while PR is thru PR portal website. Once you finished 24 months experience, send your proof of payslips, then ircc will give you a PR portal account.
So I assume that she landed with a WORK PERMIT only, she needs to work for 24 months to get her PR
And I never heard anyone UNDER HCCP who landed in Canada as PR.
I see. Thanks for exeplaining.. Things are sometimes confusing with all the policy etc and depending on when did u actually submit the application.. Still that’s better, at least someone from 2019 finally reach the end of their application.. as for many, we just have to wait I guess…

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
No, she only got working permit at the port of entry (Vancouver). There’s also expiration noted must leave Canada in 2024 after 2 years. Our representative said, she needs to work full time at least 30hrs per week for 24 months, after that proof is given to IRCC to get PR.
At least she’s here now! Congrats again and thanks for clarifying :)

Reactions: Gjs40

Flaky30

Apr 13, 2022
Timeline: Hccp outside with spouse(inside student and dependant 2 sons

Myself and spouse already have biometrics before
Application submitted: Nov 17th 2020
Received application: Nov 24th 2020
Temp Application No: May 05th 2020
Public policy: July 08th 2021
Temp Application No: July 13th 2021
Perm Application No: March 31st 2022
RPRF (14days): April 01st 2022
Linked Gckey: April 03rd 2022
RPRF paid: April 04th 2022
Fax receipt payment: April 04th 2022
Application current status online : Submitted

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Timeline: Hccp outside with spouse(inside student and dependant 2 sons

Myself and spouse already have biometrics before
Application submitted: Nov 17th 2020
Received application: Nov 24th 2020
Temp Application No: May 05th 2020
Public policy: July 08th 2021
Temp Application No: July 13th 2021
Perm Application No: March 31st 2022
RPRF (14days): April 01st 2022
Linked Gckey: April 03rd 2022
RPRF paid: April 04th 2022
Fax receipt payment: April 04th 2022
Application current status online : Submitted
Oh, great! This is the benefit of the Public Policy (facilitating PR) for hccp. Coz the cap was full on November 2, 2020. But they gave consideration to all 2020 applicants.