Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
I only suggest upfront medical to inside canada applicant with 24 months or less. But if you’re willing to waste money, why not. It’s not a valid refusal reason if an applicant did an upfront (because it’s actually a normal thing if you will apply any work permit ONLINE).
I’m not willing to waste money for now. But I might take upfront medical if I have 20 months experience already.
And if you got refused right after you took medical exam, you just wasted your money. Then you mentioned for the whole family, not a good idea. Coz they won’t request a medical exam if you failed the eligibility. But if you’re 100% certain that your ECA is bachelor degree, IELTS good, with strong Proof of Ability To Work (nurse or any medical profession), then go for it.
Hi, I am 2020 March applicant, work overseas as nanny nd my work permit will expire in August. Can I go to my place of origin nd wait for result ,or do I hv to renew my contract nd work continuous till whole process.Will there be any negative impact on my file if I return to my place of origin after finishing current contract. Thks

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi, I am 2020 March applicant, work overseas as nanny nd my work permit will expire in August. Can I go to my place of origin nd wait for result ,or do I hv to renew my contract nd work continuous till whole process.Will there be any negative impact on my file if I return to my place of origin after finishing current contract. Thks
You will just update your address thru webform. Don’t worry, all communications will be on email IF you ticked the “communication preference:email” on the form. The requirements are all the same in every country. You have to update the address just in case you are refused and they will send it to your original address on file. But changing locations doesn’t matter.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
You will just update your address thru webform. Don’t worry, all communications will be on email IF you ticked the “communication preference:email” on the form. The requirements are all the same in every country. You have to update the address just in case you are refused and they will send it to your original address on file. But changing locations doesn’t matter.
Thks for responding, but my ques is that is it compulsory to maintain job status until we get result from IRCC, or we can take a break nd wait if our current job contract expires.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Thks for responding, but my ques is that is it compulsory to maintain job status until we get result from IRCC, or we can take a break nd wait if our current job contract expires.
You don't have to maintain job status. You can take a break

Reactions: Shokin and Jyotu

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Hi Karan, if you leave country then there will be 1 problem it will take longer time to get pcc. I suggest you to wait until Pcc done.

Reactions: harkaran 2010