APPLIED IN SEP2020 around 3rd week
GOT TEMP AOR IN JAN 21 AND MAY 21
RECIEVED MED REQUEST TODAY MARCH 10 2021
WISHING GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF YOU
I am the employer and I applied for my niece she is RN in hospital in India

Reactions: tertelberger

roye

Jan 13, 2021
@ProudNanny, I was just wondering if you were also requested for biometrics and medical? What is your opinion if someone along with an application sent an upfront medical? Will they still request? Thank you for your reply

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
@ProudNanny, I was just wondering if you were also requested for biometrics and medical? What is your opinion if someone along with an application sent an upfront medical? Will they still request? Thank you for your reply
If there’s an upfront medical, they might not ask for it (example is the public policy for medical exam exemption for inside Canada).

The reason that I don’t have the biometrics request is maybe because I have an existing biometrics taken last 2019 and I’m still an stage 1 applicant. For my open work permit, I don’t need to take biometrics again BUT if I completed my 24 months experience, i think that’s the time that they will ask me to do a new biometrics.
Just my assumption.
(Today is the last day of public policy of medical exam exemption for inside canada).

roye

Jan 13, 2021
If there’s an upfront medical, they might not ask for it (example is the public policy for medical exam exemption for inside Canada).

The reason that I don’t have the biometrics request is maybe because I have an existing biometrics taken last 2019 and I’m still an stage 1 applicant. For my open work permit, I don’t need to take biometrics again BUT if I completed my 24 months experience, i think that’s the time that they will ask me to do a new biometrics.
Just my assumption.
(Today is the last day of public policy of medical exam exemption for inside canada).
Thank you for your insight. Same here, last biometric was 2019 valid till 2029, submitted upfront medical along with my application too and still on stage 1. Any news on your open restricted work permit yet? Thanks

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Thank you for your insight. Same here, last biometric was 2019 valid till 2029, submitted upfront medical along with my application too and still on stage 1. Any news on your open restricted work permit yet? Thanks
No news yet (hopefully today). The only reason that I didn’t do the upfront medical is I was hoping that I can avail of the public policy medical exemption. I hope they will still consider my previous medical exam (I submitted an expired medical exam last December 2020, but they still considered it and gave me a new work permit. I was confident to use that expired medical due to pandemic).
Check your gckey, maybe your medical is already Passed. Did you send the eMedical form? Or still holding on it. I think they won’t check it in the system unless you send that eMedical form.

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
Hi! Just a question. I somehow got through the IRCC hotline and the agent said that my application just passed the criminality check. And the next step would be a medical and she said that I should just wait for it. Would it be correct to assume that we already passed the eligibility or does the medical needs to be done first to know if im eligible?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi! Just a question. I somehow got through the IRCC hotline and the agent said that my application just passed the criminality check. And the next step would be a medical and she said that I should just wait for it. Would it be correct to assume that we already passed the eligibility or does the medical needs to be done first to know if im eligible?
I guess so. I think eligibility is done first before background check (because not everyone has a criminal record anyway, but many failed in eligibility due to ECA).

May I ask for your timeline please? I ran through all your messages, and you never mentioned your timeline. I will assume that you’re inside Canada.

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
I guess so. I think eligibility is done first before background check (because not everyone has a criminal record anyway, but many failed in eligibility due to ECA).

May I ask for your timeline please? I ran through all your messages, and you never mentioned your timeline. I will assume that you’re inside Canada.
I see. Btw I asked if i still needed a medical exam because i still have my valid medical from my work permit and she said it would still depend on the agent if he will require you are not.

oct 26 2020 applicant with dependent but he is inside canada
TAOR - May 2021
Oct 2021 finished 2 yr experience
Permanent AOR march 15