+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
If you have a representative, he can contact ircc to verify. That’s the reason I didn’t use representative. After 2 weeks of sending the updated job offer form thru webform, i called ircc for verification. They confirmed that’s it’s on my file already (they read the exact attachments that I sent). That’s the perks of WITHOUT consultant/representative, calling IRCC is a very easy task and I can see my progress first hand.
Hi i have a question,
When you check the status of your file. Does it say IRCC received the documents they requested for?
Because we sent through web form too, but after many months it still says they have not received the requested forms.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi i have a question,
When you check the status of your file. Does it say IRCC received the documents they requested for?
Because we sent through web form too, but after many months it still says they have not received the requested forms.
My gckey account changed from ACTION NEEDED to SUBMITTED status as soon as I sent it thru my account (i sent thru webform AND thru my gckey account for assurance). Then I called ircc for third assurance (yes, that’s how assertive I am). My gckey has a “Document Replacement Provided” on the file that they were asking for (there’s a button where you can attach the file, remember to press SUBMIT at the lower portion after attaching it. Attaching it won’t complete the whole transmission, you need to finish it by transmitting it with your electronic signature that they will provide at the next page. If you tried to do online application before, you know what I mean)

jkb84

Jan 17, 2020
Hi i have a question,
But whenever I try calling ircc it always says , presently we can’t connect you to customer support person, call again etc. can you suggest how can I connect my call to reach the customer support person?

tin0501

Mar 31, 2016
I'm outside canada.
August 31, 2021 submitted docs paper application
May 13, 2021 AOR
July 13,2021 another AOR
March 12,2021 PR application received by IRCC
March 11, 2022 Biometrics Instruction
March 16, 2022 Biometrics done

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
I'm outside canada.
August 31, 2021 submitted docs paper application
May 13, 2021 AOR
July 13,2021 another AOR
March 12,2021 PR application received by IRCC
March 11, 2022 Biometrics Instruction
March 16, 2022 Biometrics done
I got biometrics req on feb 15 2022and submitted on feb21 2022 but after that no update .

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Fyi. I’m October 2020 single applicant, inside Canada with less than 24 months experience, nursing graduate, with IELTS 7 band, did my biometrics last 2019… and yet still waiting. I’m not bragging, my point is I don’t have any problems with my documents coz I have an approved work permit before, AND YET STILL WAITING FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. This should be an advantage for my application to be approved AND YET I’m stuck with the rest of applications.
No one knows what’s next after biometrics, because it’s only part of “who you are” basic information. They need biometrics to check if we have bad police record. So basically, biometrics is only step 1 of 10 over all steps.
I never heard anyone from March 2020 onwards who got approved (except for those who completed 24 months experience only).

tin0501

Mar 31, 2016
This IRCC really taking so long for us to get updated. Tis process really sucks! I'm a caregiver and nursing graduate too, ielts 7.5.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
This IRCC really taking so long for us to get updated. Tis process really sucks! I'm a caregiver and nursing graduate too, ielts 7.5.
Are you single? Most single are getting earlier updates (like me, I got my PAOR ahead of the October 2020 applicants because I’m single).

Raj asr

Jun 17, 2020
Hello everyone
I just want to know something .
Actually i have applied under hccp in oct.2020 .My agent had sent details of my newly born to IRCC with temp.file no.but they had not responded.Now i got paor.Now again we have to send details
Or not.Plz reply.Thanku.

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hello everyone
I just want to know something .
Actually i have applied under hccp in oct.2020 .My agent had sent details of my newly born to IRCC with temp.file no.but they had not responded.Now i got paor.Now again we have to send details
Or not.Plz reply.Thanku.
I think you should send the info again coz ircc might not have included in your file yet because at the time you sent the details only temporary aor was given to you. There's no harm in sending it again.

Bains6

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
I think you should send the info again coz ircc might not have included in your file yet because at the time you sent the details only temporary aor was given to you. There's no harm in sending it again.
Myrrah did you get any more update?