Jun 11, 2020
I'm outside canada.
August 31, 2021 submitted docs paper application
May 13, 2021 AOR
July 13,2021 another AOR
March 12,2021 PR application received by IRCC
March 11, 2022 Biometrics Instruction
March 16, 2022 Biometrics done
Hi you mean august 31 2020 you submitted file or 2021?

Bains6

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
None yet. Only PAOR last November. So frustrating. How about you, got any update? Last one I know is that a Jan 14, 2021 applicant outside Canada received a medical request and bil last Friday.
No...didn't get nothing.....and I also know someone in march and feb applicant also got medical.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I read from the Facebook page that her application was returned due to a missing document. I was surprised that that her representative didn’t receive a PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS letter for a missing document. IRCC will never refused you without giving you a chance to correct some mistakes. Read the information in the ircc website regarding Procedural Fairness. I guess her representative missed out that email.

This is what the refusal letter said,

The application is being returned to you, because at least one element of the requirements of
Section 10 of IRPR is/are missing or incomplete. Your application fees, for both your permanent
resident application and work permit application under this program were not processed and are also
being returned to you. If you submitted work permit or study permit applications for your family
members in this application, these application fees will also be returned to you.
Please see the highlighted item(s) on the enclosed checklist (IMM5981) for further information
concerning why your application failed to meet Section 10 of IRPR.
Please note that a full completeness check of your application was not
performed. There may be other elements not identified on the enclosed checklist
which may also be missing or incomplete.

Reactions: tertelberger

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
So disheartening to hear about refusals :)

It does make me wonder about how genuine some of the representatives are, maybe if the applicant applies for her GCMS notes then it would shed some light on the missing Procedural Fairness letter and if / when it was actually sent.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I read from the Facebook page that her application was returned due to a missing document. I was surprised that that her representative didn’t receive a PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS letter for a missing document. IRCC will never refused you without giving you a chance to correct some mistakes. Read the information in the ircc website regarding Procedural Fairness. I guess her representative missed out that email.

The application is being returned to you, because at least one element of the requirements of
Section 10 of IRPR is/are missing or incomplete. Your application fees, for both your permanent
resident application and work permit application under this program were not processed and are also
being returned to you. If you submitted work permit or study permit applications for your family
members in this application, these application fees will also be returned to you.
Please see the highlighted item(s) on the enclosed checklist (IMM5981) for further information
You’re just lucky because 2020 applicants are given consideration of IRPA section10 that’s why your application was not returned to you even you missed some document.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
You’re just lucky because 2020 applicants are given consideration of IRPA section10 that’s why your application was not returned to you even you missed some document.
Incomplete applications and applications that exceed the cap
Applications that are incomplete or received after the maximum of 2,750 complete applications for each class have been put into process will be returned to the applicant along with processing fees.

Applications returned for incompleteness do not count towards the intake cap. For incomplete applications, the case processing centre will record in a client note in the Global Case Management System that an application was received and returned to the applicant. The case processing centre will take no further action unless a complete application, as outlined above, is made.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I don’t think that it has something to do with the public policy for 2020. Read the PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS letter in ircc website. It’s a NORMAL thing for ircc to give you a chance before they reject you.

roye

Jan 13, 2021

I think because during that time she submitted her application, the rules are very strict and a missing document could already cause refusal. But 2020 applicants especially us who were processed under may 3 temporary public policy, with different instructions for officers to follow, the ircc gives chances to correct and complete documents. As applications will be assessed according to the instructions in place at the time an application was received.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I think because during that time she submitted her application, the rules are very strict and a missing document could already cause refusal. But 2020 applicants especially us who were processed under may 3 temporary public policy, with different instructions for officers to follow, the ircc gives chances to correct and complete documents. As applications will be assessed according to the instructions in place at the time an application was received.
Hmm, that makes sense.

Raj asr

Jun 17, 2020
If we create a gckey account then will IRCC stop to send messages through mail.
It is mentioned in the instructions when we are accessing the gckey account.Is it true or not.
Plz reply.Thanku.