Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

jamshidmohammadiasl

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Hi everyone! I got my visa already!
HCCP applicant-Jan 2020
Medical request- Jan 2022
PPR- Aug 15 2022

Since I’m travelling from the Philippines and I’m an Indian (holding indian passport) Will I need any local departure requirement like OEC? Anyone who can guide me on this?
congratulation, but you waited for 8 month after Medical test to get PPR?

Reactions: G P S and Deep2020

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
yes now the OEC game, so I contacted Fil HR but unfortunately they couldn’t give proper procedure, they asked for 3 things: LMIA (as we all know this pathway is not required yet the person is arguing) copy of the contract and police clearance from Canada, they never mentioned any of the authentication which really concerned me, the process may get delayed again due to insufficient information about the procedure and experience of the person; sum of all it is really painful
Hi took_them_forever, may i know what agency did you choose to process your OEC? Any updates?

Thank you

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
HCCP applicant-Jan 2020
PPR- Aug 15 2022

Since I’m travelling from the Philippines and I’m an Indian (holding indian passport) Will I need any local departure requirement like OEC? Anyone who can guide me on this?
Congratulation, did IRCC want you financial statement to show
HCCP applicant-Jan 2020
PPR- Aug 15 2022

Congratulation, did IRCC want you financial statement to show affording one year living in canada

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Congratulation, did IRCC want you financial statement to show

Congratulation, did IRCC want you financial statement to show affording one year living in canada
You mean proof of funds?
That is not a requirement but still we did attached it.

Reactions: I.H

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
You mean proof of funds?
That is not a requirement but still we did attached it.
Yes, did you attach your bank account statement and did you send it with your pass or after medical? do you know how much is it for each person in CAD

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Yes, did you attach your bank account statement and did you send it with your pass or after medical? do you know how much is it for each person in CAD
We just sent it with the initial application as a supporting document from our side. Not a requirement

Reactions: I.H

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
HCCP applicant-Jan 2020
PPR- Aug 15 2022

Hi! Was just wondering when did you pass your medical exam?