+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
Thanks so much! This is really helpful!

OEC next then?
yes now the OEC game, so I contacted Fil HR but unfortunately they couldn’t give proper procedure, they asked for 3 things: LMIA (as we all know this pathway is not required yet the person is arguing) copy of the contract and police clearance from Canada, they never mentioned any of the authentication which really concerned me, the process may get delayed again due to insufficient information about the procedure and experience of the person; sum of all it is really painful

Last edited:

Atari94

Nov 4, 2020
Hey everyone. Its been awhile.

I received a message from IRCC for possible refusal regarding their request for an additional information from my employer that he did not submit yet. But my employer said he didn’t receive any email/letters from them. Unless, they were sent from their old home address.. They gave me 30 days to explain and send whatever they were requesting.

Is sending through webform regarding the explanation that my employer didn’t receive anything, good? Will it be acknowledge within 30 days? Or should I mail them the letter?

Thanks!

Timeline:
Feb. 20,2020 - sent application
Feb. 28, 2020 - received my application
Feb. 20, 2021- received AOR
Aug. 28, 2021 -public policy email
Aug. 9, 2022- letter from IRCC

Reactions: G P S

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021

I received a message from IRCC for possible refusal regarding their request for an additional information from my employer that he did not submit yet. But my employer said he didn’t receive any email/letters from them. Unless, they were sent from their old home address.. They gave me 30 days to explain and send whatever they were requesting.

Is sending through webform regarding the explanation that my employer didn’t receive anything, good? Will it be acknowledge within 30 days? Or should I mail them the letter?

Thanks!

Timeline:
I believe you should explain them everything by all possible means by mail,by gc key,by web,by fax.you have only 30 days to save your file.Good luck

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021

Thanks!

Timeline:
If you’re not related with your employer, they MAYBE intentionally hid the information from you.
it happened to me before, that my employer didn’t receive the LMIA approval because it was sent to a wrong address THEY SAID. I didn’t believe him because his father was working in Canada Post for a long time (and they currently in his father’s house). I begged him to request again, and told him that my work permit will expire soon.
i guess, they’re planning to use that LMIA to another employee because I wasn’t really responding to his request of being “part of the family”. I never want to be part of my employer’s family coz it involves taking most of your personal time.

my employer got the NOA request THRU EMAIL 2 weeks ago and informed me that she will send it to ircc asap. I told them that if they won’t help me, they might lose a nanny, and it’s difficult to find an inside Canada caregiver nowadays.

panav

Dec 12, 2016

Thanks!

Timeline:
Not worry take advice from immigration lawyer & submit the documents with explanation.

Atari94

Nov 4, 2020
If you’re not related with your employer, they MAYBE intentionally hid the information from you.
it happened to me before, that my employer didn’t receive the LMIA approval because it was sent to a wrong address THEY SAID. I didn’t believe him because his father was working in Canada Post for a long time (and they currently in his father’s house). I begged him to request again, and told him that my work permit will expire soon.
i guess, they’re planning to use that LMIA to another employee because I wasn’t really responding to his request of being “part of the family”. I never want to be part of my employer’s family coz it involves taking most of your personal time.

my employer got the NOA request THRU EMAIL 2 weeks ago and informed me that she will send it to ircc asap. I told them that if they won’t help me, they might lose a nanny, and it’s difficult to find an inside Canada caregiver nowadays.
My employer is a relative. (Husband of my filipino auntie)

Mar 20, 2022
We have no idea what document to submit because we/he didn’t receive the request letter.
I would just write a letter explaining to them that the employer did not recieve any request and ask them to resend the request/let you know what documents are required from the employer. ..don't worry about it too much these things happen just do your part.

Reactions: Atari94

Atari94

Nov 4, 2020
I would just write a letter explaining to them that the employer did not recieve any request and ask them to resend the request/let you know what documents are required from the employer. ..don't worry about it too much these things happen just do your part.
Thanks. I’m just worried cos after all these years this happens. :(

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, please can you share who has officer CCS? And if someone has criminal records assault toward wife and paid fine only for that then what he can be do?please advise

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
We have no idea what document to submit because we/he didn’t receive the request letter.
You can still upload following
1. NOA for last 3 years
2. New Employment Offer
3. Recent 3 salary slips of Employer (optional but helpful)
4. A Letter answering "Why do they need Nanny?"
5. If HCCP, then Birth Certificates of the children, if HSWP then Medical note to prove that support worker is required.

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
UPDATED TIMELINE w/ VISA

Application: September 11, 2019
Applying From: Outside Canada (Philippines)
AOR Date Received: None
Eligibility Letter: March 2020
Biometric Request: March 2020; done
September 4,2019
Medical Request: March 2020
Medical Result: June 2020 (Passed)
Medical Remarks Pulled Out: June 10, 2021
Request: Updated Contract IMM 5983 and
IMM 5669-March 11, 2022
Request: Updated: Medical,
Police Clearance,
RPRF-May 11,2022
Medical Result: May 25, 2022 (Passed)
(Lots of phone calls and web form follow ups were made after this plus monthly request of GCMS)

Passport Request: August 8, 2022
Submitted Passport: August 10, 2022
Received Back w/ Visa: August 12, 2022

Milleth

Jun 6, 2018
UPDATED TIMELINE w/ VISA

Application: September 11, 2019
Applying From: Outside Canada (Philippines)
AOR Date Received: None
Eligibility Letter: March 2020
Biometric Request: March 2020; done
September 4,2019
Medical Request: March 2020
Medical Result: June 2020 (Passed)
Medical Remarks Pulled Out: June 10, 2021
Request: Updated Contract IMM 5983 and
IMM 5669-March 11, 2022
Request: Updated: Medical,
Police Clearance,
RPRF-May 11,2022
Medical Result: May 25, 2022 (Passed)
(Lots of phone calls and web form follow ups were made after this plus monthly request of GCMS)

Passport Request: August 8, 2022
Submitted Passport: August 10, 2022
Received Back w/ Visa: August 12, 2022
Congrats