+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
APPLICATION UPDATE:
Application: September 11, 2019

Applying From: Outside Canada (Philippines)

AOR Date Received: None

Eligibility Letter: March 2020

Biometric Request: March 2020; done

September 4,2019

Medical Request: March 2020

Medical Result: June 2020 (Passed)

Medical Remarks Pulled Out: June 10, 2021

Request: Updated Contract IMM 5983 and

IMM 5669-March 11, 2022

Request: Updated: Medical,

Police Clearance,

RPRF-May 11,2022

Medical Result: May 25, 2022 (Passed)

(Lots of phone calls and web form follow ups were made after this plus monthly request of GCMS)

Passport Request: August 8, 2022 (my employer is the one who received the request, weird; so heads up to all employers)
Wow good news after long wait.Congratulations

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
APPLICATION UPDATE:

September 4,2019

IMM 5669-March 11, 2022

Police Clearance,

RPRF-May 11,2022

(Lots of phone calls and web form follow ups were made after this plus monthly request of GCMS)

Passport Request: August 8, 2022 (my employer is the one who received the request, weird; so heads up to all employers)
Congratulations!!

Do they respond to webforms with regards to follow up? What about phone calls? Were they able to talk to an agent all the time? It's been hard to talk to someone lately

Reactions: took_them_forever

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
they were able to call yet the typical info that they will tell you is the things listed in your online application but the good thing is you will be able to tell them you’re frustration as an employer how badly you need the help from the employee; they did answer on some of the webform the last one is the one they said: we can confirm that your application is already sent to visa office in manila contact the specific office for follow up.
that is when my employer thought where’s the passport request? they tried to call yesterday after half day of calling without going through they just received the email for passport request.

Last edited:

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
APPLICATION UPDATE:

September 4,2019

IMM 5669-March 11, 2022

Police Clearance,

RPRF-May 11,2022

Ohmygod... just to clarify you had your initial medical request on March 2020, then you were asked for another Medical on May 2022? :(

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
they were able to call yet the typical info that they will tell you is the things listed in your online application but the good thing is you will be able to tell them you’re frustration as an employer how badly you need the help from the employee; they did answer on some of the webform the last one is the one they said: we can confirm that your application is already sent to visa office in manila contact the specific office for follow up.
that is when my employer thought where’s the passport request? they tried to call yesterday after half day of calling without going through they just received the email for passport request.
Thanks so much! This is really helpful!

OEC next then?

Reactions: farazfs

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
Thanks so much! This is really helpful!

OEC next then?
yes now the OEC game, so I contacted Fil HR but unfortunately they couldn’t give proper procedure, they asked for 3 things: LMIA (as we all know this pathway is not required yet the person is arguing) copy of the contract and police clearance from Canada, they never mentioned any of the authentication which really concerned me, the process may get delayed again due to insufficient information about the procedure and experience of the person; sum of all it is really painful

Last edited:

Atari94

Nov 4, 2020
Hey everyone. Its been awhile.

I received a message from IRCC for possible refusal regarding their request for an additional information from my employer that he did not submit yet. But my employer said he didn’t receive any email/letters from them. Unless, they were sent from their old home address.. They gave me 30 days to explain and send whatever they were requesting.

Is sending through webform regarding the explanation that my employer didn’t receive anything, good? Will it be acknowledge within 30 days? Or should I mail them the letter?

Thanks!

Timeline:
Feb. 20,2020 - sent application
Feb. 28, 2020 - received my application
Feb. 20, 2021- received AOR
Aug. 28, 2021 -public policy email
Aug. 9, 2022- letter from IRCC

Reactions: G P S

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021

I received a message from IRCC for possible refusal regarding their request for an additional information from my employer that he did not submit yet. But my employer said he didn’t receive any email/letters from them. Unless, they were sent from their old home address.. They gave me 30 days to explain and send whatever they were requesting.

Is sending through webform regarding the explanation that my employer didn’t receive anything, good? Will it be acknowledge within 30 days? Or should I mail them the letter?

Thanks!

Timeline:
I believe you should explain them everything by all possible means by mail,by gc key,by web,by fax.you have only 30 days to save your file.Good luck

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021

Thanks!

Timeline:
If you’re not related with your employer, they MAYBE intentionally hid the information from you.
it happened to me before, that my employer didn’t receive the LMIA approval because it was sent to a wrong address THEY SAID. I didn’t believe him because his father was working in Canada Post for a long time (and they currently in his father’s house). I begged him to request again, and told him that my work permit will expire soon.
i guess, they’re planning to use that LMIA to another employee because I wasn’t really responding to his request of being “part of the family”. I never want to be part of my employer’s family coz it involves taking most of your personal time.

my employer got the NOA request THRU EMAIL 2 weeks ago and informed me that she will send it to ircc asap. I told them that if they won’t help me, they might lose a nanny, and it’s difficult to find an inside Canada caregiver nowadays.

panav

Dec 12, 2016

Thanks!

Timeline:
Not worry take advice from immigration lawyer & submit the documents with explanation.

Atari94

Nov 4, 2020
If you’re not related with your employer, they MAYBE intentionally hid the information from you.
it happened to me before, that my employer didn’t receive the LMIA approval because it was sent to a wrong address THEY SAID. I didn’t believe him because his father was working in Canada Post for a long time (and they currently in his father’s house). I begged him to request again, and told him that my work permit will expire soon.
i guess, they’re planning to use that LMIA to another employee because I wasn’t really responding to his request of being “part of the family”. I never want to be part of my employer’s family coz it involves taking most of your personal time.

my employer got the NOA request THRU EMAIL 2 weeks ago and informed me that she will send it to ircc asap. I told them that if they won’t help me, they might lose a nanny, and it’s difficult to find an inside Canada caregiver nowadays.
My employer is a relative. (Husband of my filipino auntie)