+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Pilot Program- April 2021 Applicants post your timeline here

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Hi, thanks for reply. That's what was written in the letter, they are returning the documents and we didnt add envelop for returning coz we had no idea about it that the application will be returned coz of incompleteness. But our lawyer said we 2 weeks ago that we have to send a prepaid envelop so they can send back the documents. They didnt even indicated what was missing documents. Where can i find this 0104 guide? I wonder when we asked the ircc tru web form they said the application is in process which is very confusing

Ask ur lawyer to contact IRCC and get the information about missing documents. Inspite of waiting for documents return send them missing documents and ur file will reopen for processing.

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0104-home-care-support.html . this is the link of Guide 0104. did u raise your WEBFORM by yourself or from Lawyer. Pls ask to the Representative for mail, which was send by IRCC.
Hi thanks.. The 1st email was sent to lawyer about they are returning the documents coz of completeness and lawyer forwarded to us. 2nd email was sent by my sister in law tru webform inquiring about why we didnt receive yet the returned documents and they replied to her email that application is in process. We have both copies of the said emails.

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Ask ur lawyer to contact IRCC and get the information about missing documents. Inspite of waiting for documents return send them missing documents and ur file will reopen for processing.
Ok i will ask them if they can do that..

Reactions: G P S

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
GPS Said accurately. Secondly if your WEBFORM reply shows that the application is in Process then definitely your represent got the UCI & Application No. or you can ask about your UCI & Application No. through WEBFORM after that u or your representative can Link you file in the GCKY Account.

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012
GPS Said accurately. Secondly if your WEBFORM reply shows that the application is in Process then definitely your represent got the UCI & Application No. or you can ask about your UCI & Application No. through WEBFORM after that u or your representative can Link you file in the GCKY Account.
We have the UCI and temporary application only from IRCc, we cant link the application because we got temporary application# only, we didnt get the permanent one. I have both letters from IRCC which are the one that IrCC sent to our lawyer last Jan 2022 stating that they are returning the documents and the other one our inquiry last April(which my sister sent it tru webform) stating that the application in process, which is very confusing, they are not accurate regarding the information. And its been 6 mos we havent received the returned documents. We already asked the lawyer to email them but our lawyer said they cnt do anything about it, and our lawyer advise us to send them a return prepaid envelop so IRCC can return our documents.its so frustating, we dnt knw what to do, one of their children is turning 22 in 2024 of March:(

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
We have the UCI and temporary application only from IRCc, we cant link the application because we got temporary application# only, we didnt get the permanent one. I have both letters from IRCC which are the one that IrCC sent to our lawyer last Jan 2022 stating that they are returning the documents and the other one our inquiry last April(which my sister sent it tru webform) stating that the application in process, which is very confusing, they are not accurate regarding the information. And its been 6 mos we havent received the returned documents. We already asked the lawyer to email them but our lawyer said they cnt do anything about it, and our lawyer advise us to send them a return prepaid envelop so IRCC can return our documents. its so frustating, we dnt knw what to do, one of their children is turning 22 in 2024 of March:(
then wait for the document and did u reacvied you application fee. secondly their children turning 22 in 2024 March mean?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012
then wait for the document and did u reacvied you application fee. secondly their children turning 22 in 2024 March mean?
Yea we are waiting for the docs. Sadly my sister i law need to take ielts again coz its expired. They are family of 5 in application and her oldest son is turning 22 which is there is limit age for dependent.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi Meena , Thanks for your reply. Have you heard anyone got medical call

Just curious as its been ages now.
Yeah in this Forum only I heard people from Jan or Feb are getting Medicals now...