+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot : June 18 2019

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by erkaler, Jul 26, 2019.

  1. Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot: June 18, 2019

    Anyone applying under above category can connect here to discuss the challenges, timelines etc.

    This is a new pilot launched on June 18, 2019
  2. I recently submitted our application this week.

  3. How did you sponsor shown the income? I don't see that option on the any of the form
  4. There's nowhere on the forms or checklist asking about proof of income so we didn't submit it. There was only that portion on the job offer form about the annual income of the employer. But no supporting documentation was asked..
  5. How did you get the Canada Revenue Agency Business Number?
  6. Hello quami. Kindly assist me with the process flow for this application. Did you apply online or you mailed your application to them. Also must you have first aid certification
  7. I'm actually the employer. I did not submit anything. There's just a box in the job offer form asking how much our annual income is..
  8. I've had it for quite a while now. I just did it online.. go to CRA website..
  9. The application has to be submitted by mail. . You don't need first aid certification..

  10. Correct. I don't think there is an option to apply online. It has to be by post only.
  11. Hi Quami,
    I wanted to hire my sister as nanny for my 9 y/o daughter. I am in the process of completing the job offer form.
    When I applied for my BN, the agent did not ask for my husband’s info, so in the end it is only my name in the business registration. Is that ok? I am also confused if I have to write the annual income or not. Please help.

    Thank you,
  12. #13 Copingwithlife, Jul 28, 2019 at 4:22 PM
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    That is fine , but only YOU will be able to call in and request information or make changes on the account . The agent made the account as a Sole Proprietorship versus a Partnership, with your husband on it
    If you want your husband authorized on it you’ll need to submit a RC59 to the CRA and give him Level 2 authorization on the account to change and get information on the account
    If you don’t need him on it , leave it as is
    Annual income ? On what ?
    Agent should of asked an estimate on how much you’ll pay the caregiver gross for one year
    Note ; once you no longer have a caregiver it’s EXTREMELY important to call the CRA and close it, it’s a tax account and you’d want to treat it as such, also become aware of your responsibilities regarding remittances, filing on time . Not knowing is not a valid excuse the CRA will take
  13. How long does it take to get the business number?
  14. Good Morning

    Application submitted today from overseas.
    Under HCCP

Share This Page