+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care provider pilot 2023

Saam_Nepal

Mar 6, 2015
I am employer. My sister-in-law is the main applicant. She said she she selected ‘open permit’ too for both applicant and the spouse because that’s what mentioned in the guide.
I wanted to start this discussion based on email that I received regarding the HCCP application I had started earlier. I wanted to be prepared to the extent that as soon as the application opens I will be ready to hit submit. But the email saying that all applications started and not submitted before dec 31, 2022 will expire.
Now it seems like on Jan 1, 2023 at 9 AM, some of us will be sitting down and filling up the forms to make it to 1500 cut off.
Lets share some strategies and see how we can speed up things.

I am not an immigration agent but was thinking how immigration agents will be handling multiple applications.
I also wanted to see what people are selecting in form IMM1295E for Work Permit Outside Canada, under details of intended work in Canada-What type of work permit are you applying for. I had selected Open Work Permit and not Exemption from LMIA. Let me know if that is correct.
I have my application complete, so if anyone has questions feel free and If I have any answers I can try to help, with a disclaimer obviously that I am not an expert. Another week to go so lets keep the comments coming

LilyE

Dec 22, 2022
I wanted to start this discussion based on email that I received regarding the HCCP application I had started earlier. I wanted to be prepared to the extent that as soon as the application opens I will be ready to hit submit. But the email saying that all applications started and not submitted before dec 31, 2022 will expire.
Now it seems like on Jan 1, 2023 at 9 AM, some of us will be sitting down and filling up the forms to make it to 1500 cut off.
Lets share some strategies and see how we can speed up things.

I am not an immigration agent but was thinking how immigration agents will be handling multiple applications.
I also wanted to see what people are selecting in form IMM1295E for Work Permit Outside Canada, under details of intended work in Canada-What type of work permit are you applying for. I had selected Open Work Permit and not Exemption from LMIA. Let me know if that is correct.
I have my application complete, so if anyone has questions feel free and If I have any answers I can try to help, with a disclaimer obviously that I am not an expert. Another week to go so lets keep the comments coming
Yes you’re correct by choosing open work permit. That’s what the guide says to fill. Please I have a question, did u apply for work permit for your dependant? Maybe a spouse that’s going with you? If yes, what did you fill for employer name and address, job title and brief description of duties in their work permit application form? I ask this because my spouse doesn’t have a job offer and therefore doesn’t have all these details.

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
As per my understanding the program will start from 1st Jan, 2023 9am Canadian time and there are 2 options to apply for this program 1) Home Child Caregiver and 2) Home Support worker for elderly. I am currently filling in my application and this thread is interesting and enhancement in my knowledge.

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi, if she will accompany you, than you will apply for her study visa, however you may wait until the applications are open from 1st Jan, 2023, it will guide you on all the process, also review the link I have shared earlier, sending the link again it will clarify further to your query.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html
Thank you.

Just one more question: Do we have to print and sign all the PDF forms or just IMM5983? When i click Validate it says if you are applying online then no need to sign.

Godisgood4eva

Jun 12, 2014
Please does anyone know if there's any issue with employer paying the application fees - I am the employer. any help to clarify will be much appreciated.

Reactions: Saam_Nepal

Saam_Nepal

Mar 6, 2015
Hi, I have a few questions. I would greatly appreciate your reply. Thanks in advance :) :)
1. What should I write as start date in the job offer letter? I don't know how long this gonna take. Is it okay if I put start date as Jan 1, 2024 or should I put later because the processing time is about 33 months?
2. Do need to attach any 'legislations' (re: vacation, notice of resignation, termination, etc) with the Job offer? If yes, what specifically should I attach? I live in Toronto. I know I also need to attach my NOA, my employment letter, my daughter's birth certificate with the job offer. Should I attach everything as a single pdf document and have the applicant (my sister-in-law) upload it in her portal?
3. Where do you guys planning to upload the 'proof of ability to work'? Like child care certificate, reference letter from employer, etc. My SIL says there is no document category to upload them in the portal. Should she upload them under others?
4. How about IELTS and WES report? Should she attach them with Schedule 19A (language and education) form and upload everything (completed form, IELTS, WES report, copy of her transcripts) as a single pdf document? or should she only upload the completed form and upload the IELTS and WES report separately? She said there is a document category for IELTS but none for WES report in the portal.
5. My nephew is now 2 years old; so we were thinking to include his Temporary residence application. But if the process takes more than 2 years, he will be more than 4 years by the time he is here. So we might need study permit?

chichi_chuks

Jul 22, 2021
I am employer too. I paid the fee yesterday. The receipt shows my name . I am wondering the same :(
[/QUOTE
when paying the fees did you add biometric fee together with the processing fee and right of permanent residence fee? or you paid biometric fee separately? pls how did you pay the fees? is it separately or
together?

LilyE

Dec 22, 2022
Thank you.

Just one more question: Do we have to print and sign all the PDF forms or just IMM5983? When i click Validate it says if you are applying online then no need to sign.
you and your employer need to sign form 5983. So maybe print, scan, sign and send to them to do the same. But those signatures must be there

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hi, I have a few questions. I would greatly appreciate your reply. Thanks in advance :) :)
1. What should I write as start date in the job offer letter? I don't know how long this gonna take. Is it okay if I put start date as Jan 1, 2024 or should I put later because the processing time is about 33 months?
2. Do need to attach any 'legislations' (re: vacation, notice of resignation, termination, etc) with the Job offer? If yes, what specifically should I attach? I live in Toronto. I know I also need to attach my NOA, my employment letter, my daughter's birth certificate with the job offer. Should I attach everything as a single pdf document and have the applicant (my sister-in-law) upload it in her portal?
3. Where do you guys planning to upload the 'proof of ability to work'? Like child care certificate, reference letter from employer, etc. My SIL says there is no document category to upload them in the portal. Should she upload them under others?
4. How about IELTS and WES report? Should she attach them with Schedule 19A (language and education) form and upload everything (completed form, IELTS, WES report, copy of her transcripts) as a single pdf document? or should she only upload the completed form and upload the IELTS and WES report separately? She said there is a document category for IELTS but none for WES report in the portal.
5. My nephew is now 2 years old; so we were thinking to include his Temporary residence application. But if the process takes more than 2 years, he will be more than 4 years by the time he is here. So we might need study permit?
1. What should I write as start date in the job offer letter? I don't know how long this gonna take. Is it okay if I put start date as Jan 1, 2024 or should I put later because the processing time is about 33 months? ASAP

2. Do need to attach any 'legislations' (re: vacation, notice of resignation, termination, etc) with the Job offer? If yes, what specifically should I attach? I live in Toronto. I know I also need to attach my NOA, my employment letter, my daughter's birth certificate with the job offer. Should I attach everything as a single pdf document and have the applicant (my sister-in-law) upload it in her portal? You need to submit all this information in the employement form, sign it and send it back to the person applying with their sign on it and uplaod.

3. Where do you guys planning to upload the 'proof of ability to work'? Like child care certificate, reference letter from employer, etc. My SIL says there is no document category to upload them in the portal. Should she upload them under others? There is a category to upload all of these documents and these are required for applying

4. How about IELTS and WES report? Should she attach them with Schedule 19A (language and education) form and upload everything (completed form, IELTS, WES report, copy of her transcripts) as a single pdf document? or should she only upload the completed form and upload the IELTS and WES report separately? She said there is a document category for IELTS but none for WES report in the portal. She need to scan and upload both the documents in PR portal

5. My nephew is now 2 years old; so we were thinking to include his Temporary residence application. But if the process takes more than 2 years, he will be more than 4 years by the time he is here. So we might need study permit? You will apply for study permit