+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care provider pilot 2023

Funkyluv36

Dec 12, 2022
Hello,

I am from Nigeria and am applying for the program. I just want to know if I need to add more documents to the ones I had with me.
Documents completed
International passport.
Police clearance report.
ILIET
ECA
First aid and CPR training
Passport photos
Reference letter

And again pls, I can't find barcode on the form I uploaded on my PDF and am using 11... one more question, do I need to sign offer of employment like my employer did or I don't need to sign... pls someone should be put me through am worried. God bless.

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hello,

I am from Nigeria and am applying for the program. I just want to know if I need to add more documents to the ones I had with me.
Documents completed
International passport.
Police clearance report.
ILIET
ECA
First aid and CPR training
Passport photos
Reference letter

And again pls, I can't find barcode on the form I uploaded on my PDF and am using 11... one more question, do I need to sign offer of employment like my employer did or I don't need to sign... pls someone should be put me through am worried. God bless.
You have almost everything, now you need to wait until the applications are open from 1st Jan, 2023. You need to fill the required forms, mostly are open and some to be filled in a PDF and uploaded. Also your employer need to fill your form and the information, such as pay slabs, working hours, the child information etc. Also did you also sign a formal contract or letter with the employer would be a addition!

Saam_Nepal

Mar 6, 2015
Hi everyone.

I am planning to bring my sister in law from Nepal to take care of my daughter here in Canada. She told me that she will only receive her Education Credential Assessment report from WES on Jan 12, 2023. She has asked WES to send a copy of report to IRCC. Is it okay to submit rest of the application (without ECA report) now and submit it later once she receive it? I am thinking Jan 12 might be too late to wait for ECA report. Also, I was not sure how WES would send her report to IRCC since she does not have an active application with IRCC.

I would really appreciate if anyone could answer my question.

Thanks.

Saam_Nepal

Mar 6, 2015
Hi everyone.

I am planning to bring my sister in law from Nepal to take care of my daughter here in Canada. She told me that she will only receive her Education Credential Assessment report from WES on Jan 12, 2023. She has asked WES to send a copy of report to IRCC. Is it okay to submit rest of the application (without ECA report) now and submit it later once she receive it? I am thinking Jan 12 might be too late to wait for ECA report. Also, I was not sure how WES would send her report to IRCC since she does not have an active application with IRCC.

Thanks.
Nevermind! She just got her report. Yay!

Reactions: aqsawmehr

Saam_Nepal

Mar 6, 2015
Does the application open on Jan 1st of 2023? If yes, what time does it open? I was wondering because the website only says January 2023; hasn’t mentioned anything about the exact date and time.

Reactions: dinesharyal95

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hi everyone.

Thanks.
You must wait since this is the prerequisite for the application.

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hi everyone.

Thanks.
My Sister is also applying for me, and was wondering what sort of documents have your arranged, if we could help each other for better outcome for both of us, looking forward to hear from you!

Reactions: Funkyluv36

Funkyluv36

Dec 12, 2022
Thank you so much the information... pls, Is it till application open before I can have the barcode on the form?

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello, can someone help me.
I am applying for HCCP and have 6/7 year old daughter. What visa I should apply? Study visa or visitor visa. She does go to school. Thanks

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hello, can someone help me.
I am applying for HCCP and have 6/7 year old daughter. What visa I should apply? Study visa or visitor visa. She does go to school. Thanks
Hi, if she will accompany you, than you will apply for her study visa, however you may wait until the applications are open from 1st Jan, 2023, it will guide you on all the process, also review the link I have shared earlier, sending the link again it will clarify further to your query.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html

Reactions: Nlehal

Saam_Nepal

Mar 6, 2015
My Sister is also applying for me, and was wondering what sort of documents have your arranged, if we could help each other for better outcome for both of us, looking forward to hear from you!
She did IElTS GT, ECA through WES. I am getting the job offer ready. Will include my proof of income and my daughter’s birth certificates with the job offer. She has created the account in the portal and has started to fill the forms. She has some experience with looking after school age kids at their home (basically helping with homeworks, etc.) She is paid by cash though. So doesn’t have any paystubs or anything. Her employer has made a reference letter including the job description of home support worker of Canada. She also has a Montessori training certificate. Not sure if she will meet their criteria for ‘ability to work’. How about you?