+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child care Pilot -March 2021 applicants update progress here

Veerwant Kaur

Jan 5, 2022
I have a consultant.

Let's update here whenever we communications from IRCC.

Goodluck to us
plz update us as soon as possible,, nd 1 query put to them,, Many people get only poar nd many people get paor with bio,,, nd many people get bio with medical requests as well as pcc what iz the difference between these all situations

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
plz update us as soon as possible,, nd 1 query put to them,, Many people get only poar nd many people get paor with bio,,, nd many people get bio with medical requests as well as pcc what iz the difference between these all situations
I don't know either what is the basis of ircc in giving paor, paor with bio and bio with med request plus pcc.

Maybe it depends on the VO who handles our files, as they say, every case file is unique.

I observed that 2020 applicants are getting request for bio and med request and pcc as well.

PandholR

Feb 21, 2022
Hi
I am new to this group.
I applied in March 2021…IRCC received my application on 22nd March 2021.
I got the temporary number and the UCI number on 21st of July 2021.
No update after that
Applied from Australia with spouse and 1 child.
Thanks

PandholR

Feb 21, 2022
Congratulations for getting Permanent number..Did u receive the UCI number with temporary number as well.
Because I already got the UCI number with my temporary number.

PandholR

Feb 21, 2022
Cool…They are too slow on caregivers applications…don’t know why..I was told it will take a year to get the visa…its nearly a year and just got the temporary number