+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child care Pilot -March 2021 applicants update progress here

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
@mr.preetsingh as I had paid extra, I sent a detailed cover letter with my last ADR, today I received a confirmation letter about refund the extra
Now do you think after that I will get the kids' PPR?

ofarooq

Feb 8, 2020
No LMIA is required here. The Employee can file for BOWP 2 months before the existing work permit expiry date.
IRCC website says "Foreign nationals in the HCCP or HSWP are eligible for a BOWP if they have received a positive eligibility decision (approval in principle) on their application for permanent residence AFTER completing their qualifying work experience". Since the applicant just arrived in Canada she won't be able to complete 12 months of qualifying work experience until July 2024. But the work permit is expiring in May 2024. It appears she won't be able to apply for BOWP.

Have you seen any other cases where the applicants in HCCP or HSWP didn't get full 36 months work permit on arrival?

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
IRCC website says "Foreign nationals in the HCCP or HSWP are eligible for a BOWP if they have received a positive eligibility decision (approval in principle) on their application for permanent residence AFTER completing their qualifying work experience". Since the applicant just arrived in Canada she won't be able to complete 12 months of qualifying work experience until July 2024. But the work permit is expiring in May 2024. It appears she won't be able to apply for BOWP.

Have you seen any other cases where the applicants in HCCP or HSWP didn't get full 36 months work permit on arrival?
You said the applicant JUST ARRIVED in Canada and she won’t be able to complete 12 months of qualifying work experience until July 2024 BECAUSE you said the applicant work permit will expire on May 2024…

I believed this is because the applicant passport validity will expire on May 2024.

You can't extend your work permit beyond the expiry date of your passport. Make sure your passport won't expire before the requested end date of your permit.

ofarooq

Feb 8, 2020
You said the applicant JUST ARRIVED in Canada and she won’t be able to complete 12 months of qualifying work experience until July 2024 BECAUSE you said the applicant work permit will expire on May 2024…

I believed this is because the applicant passport validity will expire on May 2024.

You can't extend your work permit beyond the expiry date of your passport. Make sure your passport won't expire before the requested end date of your permit.
Passport is valid until 2029, yet she was given workpermit which is expiring in May 2024.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

The Eligibility was passed, so the applicant received a work permit. BOWP will be approved for this applicant.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
@mr.preetsingh as I had paid extra, I sent a detailed cover letter with my last ADR, today I received a confirmation letter about refund the extra
Now do you think after that I will get the kids' PPR?
Did you get the application number for your kid yet? You should call IRCC and start working in that direction. Once you have an application number, then you can track the progress.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Did you get the application number for your kid yet? You should call IRCC and start working in that direction. Once you have an application number, then you can track the progress.
No, We had an application no. And seprate UCI. After my spouse and I got PPR we have two separate application no. started with W but nothing for kids
As I'm in Iran and there's no Canadian embassy or offices, I cannot call them, once I've tried to call a canada no. it didn't work from Iran
Can my employer call IRCC? If yes with number?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
No, We had an application no. And seprate UCI. After my spouse and I got PPR we have two separate application no. started with W but nothing for kids
As I'm in Iran and there's no Canadian embassy or offices, I cannot call them, once I've tried to call a canada no. it didn't work from Iran
Can my employer call IRCC? If yes with number?
Your Employer can call. Since you submitted the child's application at a later stage, you will get a new application number. Once you get that, you can track it.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Your Employer can call. Since you submitted the child's application at a later stage, you will get a new application number. Once you get that, you can track it.
Can you please tell me, which sector should my employer call? He is in Vancouver

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
Hi , I have a question. my employer open a company and arranged a business number and offered me a letter. The IRCC requested additional information from him recently and they provided all relevant documents which was from individual not on behalf of company. I got approved eligibility letter. Recently my employer find out that they cannot hire me under that business numbers as its incorporation and they need to get another business number as sole proprietor which they will arrange before i will arrive and give me offer letter with new business number. Some of the question if someone can answer and clarify. Please note I am outside applicant with Family.
1) Will new offer letter will impact my application. It's a same employer.
2) Can i join based on new offer letter and show it at airport if requested
3) my spouse have not get PPR. My children and I got PPR.
4) Will my work permit experience on new offer letter will impact my PR application ?

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi , I have a question. my employer open a company and arranged a business number and offered me a letter. The IRCC requested additional information from him recently and they provided all relevant documents which was from individual not on behalf of company. I got approved eligibility letter. Recently my employer find out that they cannot hire me under that business numbers as its incorporation and they need to get another business number as sole proprietor which they will arrange before i will arrive and give me offer letter with new business number. Some of the question if someone can answer and clarify. Please note I am outside applicant with Family.
1) Will new offer letter will impact my application. It's a same employer.
2) Can i join based on new offer letter and show it at airport if requested
3) my spouse have not get PPR. My children and I got PPR.
4) Will my work permit experience on new offer letter will impact my PR application ?

Seems you are applying under gaining experience category. I would suggest, keep things as it is. Once you are in Canada you can then update about these changes. No need to show any new documents at airport. Since it is occupation based work permit, new offer letter once you are in Canada won't impact your application. I would let other's comment as well.

Can you share your complete timelines.

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
Seems you are applying under gaining experience category. I would suggest, keep things as it is. Once you are in Canada you can then update about these changes. No need to show any new documents at airport. Since it is occupation based work permit, new offer letter once you are in Canada won't impact your application. I would let other's comment as well.

Can you share your complete timelines.
Yes I am applying under gaining experience. My employer have another baby and in recent update request by ircc they did include information about the new baby so they will update offer letter anyways. The person who will sign the letter is same as the person who signed earlier letter . Do you think its still a problem ? Also not sure how long i have to wait for my spouse . Do you know ?

I am march 2021 applicant.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Yes I am applying under gaining experience. My employer have another baby and in recent update request by ircc they did include information about the new baby so they will update offer letter anyways. The person who will sign the letter is same as the person who signed earlier letter . Do you think its still a problem ? Also not sure how long i have to wait for my spouse . Do you know ?

Did you send study permit for your children with your application at fist? Or you sent it after a while?

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017

As I understand, You and your kids have already received PPR (waiting for your spouse though). In this scenario, I would suggest, update the change in business number once you land here. IRCC/ Immigration at airport won't know unless you update them. I understand that we need to update IRCC but if you do it right now, it will further delay your application. Also, this is something you can freely update even when you are in Canada.

Please post your complete timeline.

I will tag @mr.preetsingh for his suggestions as well.