+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot application for 2022 now Closed until January 1, 2023

Dreaming_Calgary

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
so frustrating.. i had all my applications ready and was going to send it on Jan 17th and seeing this message online is really shocking experience..

Sanya123

Jan 19, 2022
i have a question. I submitted my application online on January 17 at 8:30am and got the automated email saying my file is successfully submitted.
at that time I didn’t know the applications were filled for 2022. On January 17 evening I found out that the 2022 is closed. What are the chances for my application made it in 2750 files.

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
i have a question. I submitted my application online on January 17 at 8:30am and got the automated email saying my file is successfully submitted.
at that time I didn’t know the applications were filled for 2022. On January 17 evening I found out that the 2022 is closed. What are the chances for my application made it in 2750 files.
If your file number 2751 then they will return your fine with all payment you made . So wait for further email from IRCc.

Faisalkh11

Feb 5, 2022
Hi Everyone
I submitted my Application Online on January 1st and just received email on same time saying File is Successfully Submitted when i will receive AOR

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Hi Everyone
I submitted my Application Online on January 1st and just received email on same time saying File is Successfully Submitted when i will receive AOR
Hi, no one exactly knows but based on the previous years applicants some of them received it after 3 months the earliest, but mostly 6-9mos.

Reactions: Faisalkh11

Faisalkh11

Feb 5, 2022
You Recieved any Email from Ircc or just one Email for your file is succesfully submit ?

Ai_sk

Feb 8, 2022
Application for this pilot is now closed for 2022. Applications open again on January 1, 2023. However, the Home Support Worker Stream is still open. See the link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

Hello! Just a quick question...Is the Home Support Worker program applicable for those who wants to apply from outside Canada? We didn't make it to before Child Care porgram closed

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Dear All Member,

I know child care pilot is closed right now and will be open in 2023.

But i want to know that how can i apply online for this stream, because i had applied paper based and my package received by them on 11 January.

Regards

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Dear All Member,

I know child care pilot is closed right now and will be open in 2023.

But i want to know that how can i apply online for this stream, because i had applied paper based and my package received by them on 11 January.

Regards
No need to reapply until any information release by the IRCC in your case.

Nklawreal

Mar 19, 2022
I applied for Hccp and sent my document to Edmonton. It was received on the 7th of January. Up till now I haven’t gotten any email that they have started the process. Pls is this normal.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I applied for Hccp and sent my document to Edmonton. It was received on the 7th of January. Up till now I haven’t gotten any email that they have started the process. Pls is this normal.
You may not receive any acknowledgment of receipt until after 6 months. Some even have to wait for up to 9 months before receiving any acknowledgment whereas some receive it in 3 months. That’s IRCC for you.