+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot application for 2022 now Closed until January 1, 2023

MnpRit

Feb 14, 2022
Hello everyone! As you know we are organizing a live rally on zoom I would like to request everyone pls make your banners and hold them during the zoom call. Moreover you are not allowed to ask any question. You can send your questions to host. She will ask your questions behalf you. You can message if you want but don’t abuse.

The exciting news is our immigration shadow minister Jasraj Singh Hallan will join us. And will listen our problems.

Timing

March 20th at 5 pm BC / 8 pm ON/ Cyprus time at 2 am march 21st and india at 5:30 am 21st march

Host name : Karamjit Kaur

Thank you!

Here is the link to get into the https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84580452024

tin0501

Mar 31, 2016
Hi everyone,

I just had my biometrics done. what happens next? anyone who has done this process? How many weeks does it take for IRCC to update?

anani1974

Jan 17, 2019
My wife submitted her application before the closes date, but her documents are returned, stating her WES report was not attached. But WES sent the report to them. However, my wife resubmitted the document to them and it was returned. Now she lost her status and her work permit was not renewed. She is confused on what to do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My wife submitted her application before the closes date, but her documents are returned, stating her WES report was not attached. But WES sent the report to them. However, my wife resubmitted the document to them and it was returned. Now she lost her status and her work permit was not renewed. She is confused on what to do
Incomplete applications are returned and her file is closed as per IRCC guidelines. She cannot resubmit. She needs to reapply. When did her work permit expire? Was she in a LMIA job with work permit? She needs to change her status to visitor.

She may want to hire an Immigration lawyer to see if she has any way to reopen up her file.

Bazgha Moin

Apr 1, 2022
Hello Respected Members.

I have applied for HCCP 2022 as outlander

VO Pakistan
Application Sent - Jan 9, 2022
IRCC application submission email - Jan 9, 2022

Closing Date Jan 17, 2022

Here are my some questions if someone can help :

1. Can somebody comment that what are the chances of my application out of 2750 HCCP applicants.
  2. How much time will it take onward as already around 3 months are completed?
  3. Usually, when initial AOR is expected right after submission of application?
  4. What are the follow ups , right after getting AOR?
  5. In Sha Allah.

Kind Regards.

Bazgha Moin

Apr 1, 2022
Hi everyone,

I just had my biometrics done. what happens next? anyone who has done this process? How many weeks does it take for IRCC to update?

How much time IRCC took to send you AOR and later Biometrics timeline, also tell which year you belong to for this program?