+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot application for 2022 now Closed until January 1, 2023

Nklawreal

Mar 19, 2022
I submitted my paper based application and was received 7th of January. I applied for i and my husband and three kids. However, I just learnt I ought to have paid for study permit in the fees for my 3kids which I didn’t because looking at the questions on the study permit form , appeared to be for someone going for post secondary education and my kids are till in primary school. Pls will my application be sent back or I will be adviced to pay the necessary fees for them

Reactions: Bazgha Moin Qazi

Bazgha Moin

Apr 1, 2022
Hello Respected Members.

I have applied for HCCP 2022 as outlander
VO Pakistan
Application Sent - Jan 9, 2022
IRCC application submission email - Jan 9, 2022
Closing Date Jan 17, 2022

Here are my some questions if someone can help :

1. Can somebody comment that what are the chances of my application out of 2750 HCCP applicants.
  2. How much time will it take onward as already around 3 months are completed?
  3. Usually, when initial AOR is expected right after submission of application?
  4. What are the follow ups , right after getting AOR?
  5. In Sha Allah.

Kind Regards.

Bazgha Moin

Apr 1, 2022
Same here. I actually completed the docs Jan 7,
Agency confirmed they can access the docs Jan, 12.
Then jan 17 closed.
Planning to DIY instead
Hello Respected Members.

VO Pakistan

1. Can somebody comment that what are the chances of my application out of 2750 HCCP applicants.
  5. In Sha Allah.

Kind Regards.

Faisalkh11

Feb 5, 2022
Hello Respected Members.

VO Pakistan

5. In Sha Allah.

Kind Regards.
i applied for HCCP 2022 as outlander from Saudi Arabia Online Base
application sent -01 JAN 2022
same day received Submission Email
Your Application is under 2750 HCCP
as per our Lawyer it will take time like 6 months
first AOR time is approx 3 to 6 month
always check your spam folder and all other folder too regularly after Temp AOR
and they will send you email for Biometric and MEdical it will take time

Reactions: Bazgha Moin Qazi
Jul 25, 2021
i applied for HCCP 2022 as outlander from Saudi Arabia Online Base
application sent -01 JAN 2022
same day received Submission Email
Your Application is under 2750 HCCP
as per our Lawyer it will take time like 6 months
first AOR time is approx 3 to 6 month
always check your spam folder and all other folder too regularly after Temp AOR
and they will send you email for Biometric and MEdical it will take time
Did you receive AOR so far ?

Reactions: Faisalkh11
Jul 25, 2021
I submitted my paper based application and was received 7th of January. I applied for i and my husband and three kids. However, I just learnt I ought to have paid for study permit in the fees for my 3kids which I didn’t because looking at the questions on the study permit form , appeared to be for someone going for post secondary education and my kids are till in primary school. Pls will my application be sent back or I will be adviced to pay the necessary fees for them
Did you find any news from IRCC?

Feran

May 13, 2022
Hello everyone.
I submitted my application online 9th January, received a successful submission email. However, I’m yet to get my AOR.

Reactions: Faisalkh11

Faisalkh11

Feb 5, 2022
Hello everyone.
I submitted my application online 9th January, received a successful submission email. However, I’m yet to get my AOR.
we are 1st jan applicant and we got BIO and PAOR hopefully in comming weeks you will get PAOR with BIL

Nklawreal

Mar 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I don’t know if anyone can help because I am quite worried. My Hccp application (paper based)was received by IRcc on the 7th of January 2022. Up until now I have received no update whatsoever, what is making me more worried is that people on the hccp telegram group who submitted on the 11th and 8th have gotten PAOR and biometric. Pls is this normal.

Jules22

Apr 2, 2022
I also submitted paper based application for HSW and was received by IRCC on Jan 7th and I haven't received any update at all, not even an acknowledgement. We are seeing the Jan 2022 online applicants receive updates but not paper based applicants. Are they not processing paper based applicants for Jan 2022?