+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiv Positive applying for student visa

pjexpress

Jun 26, 2021
Hi, I am from the Philippines and planning to apply for student permit this year. Just want to check if there is anybody PLHIV here preferably from the Philippines who are able to secure Student Permit. Just want to share exchange information.

Hi, im from PH po and applying for student permit early next yr.

potenceee

Aug 13, 2021
Hi Guys, I am young man who got positive in hiv as young as 23 yrs old, I know that this got to me at an earlier stage but I know my life wont stop here. I dream to study in canada thats i applied for student visa. I already paid 100,000 in peso just for applying a visa in a visa center and figure out that I may get denied because of medical exam. i dont want to disaapoint my family because we invested a big amount of money. Right now Im still waiting for my ITA and i cant help myself to get worried. Im just a young man who wish to have a brighter future despite of my condition. If anyone had the same issue with me and got approved please help me to understand.
i feel you bro. sana dumating ang panahon na di na iniisip ng mga plhiv na maccompromise ang future nila because of their condition. i was applying for dubai but because of my condition i didnt push thru. thats why i chose canada because i know they no restrictions. d ko lang alam kunng pano uumpisahan lalo na mag medical na ko

dreamerph

Sep 21, 2021
@iamsanjuan @pjexpress @potenceee

Hi brothers! I'm also from the Philippines and I'm planning to study in Canada in 2022 but I'm already processing most of my papers now. Mayroon na ba sa inyo nakapag-start ng application?
Hello. I also plan to study in canada and make it as a pathway na rin. Have you tried applying or do you know what are our chances? Thank you

Peter0822

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, im from PH po and applying for student permit early next yr.
Hello! We have the same situation po and i am applying now. Meron nadin ako sched for upfront medical sa ION this October pero di ko alam ano need dalhin? Or ano gagawin. Can you guys help? :(

Peter0822

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, I am from the Philippines and planning to apply for student permit this year. Just want to check if there is anybody PLHIV here preferably from the Philippines who are able to secure Student Permit. Just want to share exchange information.
Hello! We have the same situation po and i am applying now. Meron nadin ako sched for upfront medical sa ION this October pero di ko alam ano need dalhin? Or ano gagawin. Can you guys help? :(

Peter0822

Sep 22, 2021
Anyone applying na for January 2022 intake? Meron na ako schedule for upfront medical pero natatakot at kinakabahan ako. Any thoughts sa mga tapos na?

dreamerph

Sep 21, 2021
Anyone applying na for January 2022 intake? Meron na ako schedule for upfront medical pero natatakot at kinakabahan ako. Any thoughts sa mga tapos na?
Best of luck. I wish na maging successful ung application mo. Btw, if you dont mind me asking. Undetectable ka na ba? I have read some forums kasi na parang need na undetectable eh. And for the medicine since free dto sa ph baka pedeng ipadala na lng sa canada kung sakaling maapruban ang visa.

Peter0822

Sep 22, 2021
Best of luck. I wish na maging successful ung application mo. Btw, if you dont mind me asking. Undetectable ka na ba? I have read some forums kasi na parang need na undetectable eh. And for the medicine since free dto sa ph baka pedeng ipadala na lng sa canada kung sakaling maapruban ang visa.
Tapos ka na rin ba?

dreamerph

Sep 21, 2021
Hindi pa. Nagiipon pa lng ng pangtuition. Haha. And trying to get more information as much as possible. I wanted to try in one shot. Can you help us know how your upfront medical exam goes? Thank you!