+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiring immigration agent/ lawyer

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should i hire an approved immigration agent/lawyer or start the process myself and which method have best results?
Doing it on your own is the best way to go about it. Process is pretty simple and straightforward. Also, people here on the forum are very helpful so you should not have any problems during the process.

Having said that, you would also need to invest some time to learn the process thoroughly. CIC website and this forum has all the details you might want to look at before starting the process.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Ayazkhankakar

mattzh

Feb 14, 2016
It really depends on your own situation and how comfortable you are with doing it on your own. There are many helpful resources and users here in the forum. I prepared everything on my own with lots of help from this forum. Then i hired a lawyer for a few hours to go through all my documents and materials.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Should i hire an approved immigration agent/lawyer or start the process myself and which method have best results?
My suggestion: DIY.
The process of every Visa is explained well in CIC including documents.
The details not mentioned and case specific queries you can very well ask in this forum.
There are very helpful seniors who actually devote time in reading such queries and answer 'em.
Moreover, doing it yourself will make you familiar with all these visa processes and the personal knowledge gain will be immense.

Reactions: Ayazkhankakar