+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

High Blood Pressure in Medical test

Rubens

Mar 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Category........
As I said before, my wife has high blood pressure, she was referred to a cardiologist ans she went through all the usual exams and everything was fine as long as she is taking her medicine.

We got our PR couple months latter.

ziszee

Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
I did my upfront medical exam in a different state than the state I live in US. The blood pressure was high (150/110) but the panel physician didn't do ECG or any other additional tests. But, now they are saying I need to see a Cardiologist and get a report from him regarding the high blood pressure and get tests done if recommended by him. Other than that, they can't submit my e-medical. Now my question is:
1. Can I get an appointment from any regular cardiologist or he/she should be a panel physician set by IRCC?
2. What tests are usually done in this case and how much would be the cost in US?
3. Does the cardiologist have to be referred by the panel physician? or any cardiologist is fine?

mohamad elbaz

Nov 27, 2018
Hello Guys,

My BP 14/87 and now my status (We are reviewing your medical results since a week. How long it takes to decide whether i need further test or not.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

My BP 14/87 and now my status (We are reviewing your medical results since a week. How long it takes to decide whether i need further test or not.

Thanks
Think you are missing a number. Your BP is not extremely high. Could be considered just a while coat reaction. It may take up to a month to show up. If you are young and otherwise healthy I wouldn't worry.

mohamad elbaz

Nov 27, 2018
Think you are missing a number. Your BP is not extremely high. Could be considered just a while coat reaction. It may take up to a month to show up. If you are young and otherwise healthy I wouldn't worry.
Yes it is 140/87

It is actually 1 month since I got AOR. Then status changed to ( we are reviewing your medical results) since one week. So, total is month and week. Is that normal?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes it is 140/87

It is actually 1 month since I got AOR. Then status changed to ( we are reviewing your medical results) since one week. So, total is month and week. Is that normal?
Yes normal. I wouldn't worry. You are not the only application. They need to receive from the doctor and then review.

ziszee

Oct 18, 2018
Yes it is 140/87

Hi, did you mention about the high blood pressure thing on your LOE while submitting E-APR?

ziszee

Oct 18, 2018
As I said before, my wife has high blood pressure, she was referred to a cardiologist ans she went through all the usual exams and everything was fine as long as she is taking her medicine.

Hi
Did you mention about her high blood pressure and refereal to cardiologist on your LOE while submitting E-APR?

ziszee

Oct 18, 2018
No because I never have high blood pressure before. It went up during the visit only.

Is it something to worry?
No. I got similar case. got checked for high pressure during medical exam and referred to cardiologist. Now I am wondering should I mention it on my LOE while applying E-APR? Just looking for expert opinioin. That's all.

mohamad elbaz

Nov 27, 2018
No. I got similar case. got checked for high pressure during medical exam and referred to cardiologist. Now I am wondering should I mention it on my LOE while applying E-APR? Just looking for expert opinioin. That's all.
Have you submitted your application yet?
How high your blood pressure?

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
BP goes up..and down.
Imagine..right after someone completed a 100m sprint & has their BP checked

mohamad elbaz

Nov 27, 2018

how long it took after getting message (we are reviewing your medical results) to ask for further tests?