+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi

dhanraju

Mar 25, 2024
I have received the following letter, could you please confirm whether it is legitimate one or fake, they asked me to pay application fee and Health insurance from
Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor

dhanraju

Mar 25, 2024
the content of letter is here with

Human Resources and Skills Development Canada

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor

TO
NAME OF APPLICANT:
PASSPORT NUMBER:
FATHER NAME:
NATIONALITY: INDIAN
Respected/Dear Applicant,
This is to inform you that Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) has
determined that your application for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) received on
2024-03-12 meets the requirements of the temporary foreign worker program (TFWP). It will
take 42 to 45 working days for successful completion.
Please note that if a work permit is issued to a foreign worker on the basis of this LMIA,
you are required to comply with the conditions set out in the Immigration and refugee
protection regulations (IRPR).

Thanks & Regards
Lawrence D.
CIC Immigration Lawyer

HRSDC DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: official@hrsdcservices.ca

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
the content of letter is here with

Human Resources and Skills Development Canada

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor

TO
NAME OF APPLICANT:
PASSPORT NUMBER:
FATHER NAME:
NATIONALITY: INDIAN
Respected/Dear Applicant,
This is to inform you that Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) has
determined that your application for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) received on
2024-03-12 meets the requirements of the temporary foreign worker program (TFWP). It will
take 42 to 45 working days for successful completion.
Please note that if a work permit is issued to a foreign worker on the basis of this LMIA,
you are required to comply with the conditions set out in the Immigration and refugee
protection regulations (IRPR).

Thanks & Regards
Lawrence D.
CIC Immigration Lawyer

HRSDC DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: official@hrsdcservices.ca
Fake for so many reasons - There is no HRSDC department and email is fake.

dhanraju

Mar 25, 2024
Could you please suggest whom I should approach to get a work visa? I am already holding a Visitor VISA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Could you please suggest whom I should approach to get a work visa? I am already holding a Visitor VISA
Find an employer willing to go through the LMIA process proving no one but you has the work experience/education and language skills. Assume you have reference letters, ECA and IELTS to show you can do the job in your field. Once you have an approved, legitimate LMIA then apply for closed work permit. Having TRV is of no help in getting a job.

Last edited: