+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi

SMITHA@757

Aug 20, 2022
I have received approval letter form hrsdc department to noc code 1215 in last month July 22, How many more days will it take to get the LIMA from this?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have received approval letter form hrsdc department to noc code 1215 in last month July 22, How many more days will it take to get the LIMA from this?
So you are asking how long it takes for LMIA after your employer applied for it last month? HRSDC is a department that no longer exists so You can’t recieve an approval letter from HRSDC. Is this a real job offer for you to get LMIA and then apply for closed work permit? Have you paid any money?

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/labour-market-impact-assessment-processing-times.html

SMITHA@757

Aug 20, 2022
Human Resources and Skills DevelopmentCanada

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor

TO
NAME OF APPLICANT: *******
PASSPORT NUMBER: V******4
FATHER NAME: S*********I
NATIONALITY: I*****N

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter serves to confirm that your application has been approved for NOC Code 1215.
Your application's approval number is CA/TFWP/2*********18.
The duties and responsibilities of the job will be described in the job offer letter.
Your job offer letter will be issued after receiving application fee of CAD 105(INR 6532).
If you should require any further information you may contact our immigration counsel,
email us on official@hrsdcservices.ca

Thanks & Regards
Lawrence D.
CIC Immigration Lawyer
HRSDC DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: official@hrsdcservices.ca

See, I get this pdf letter from official@hrsdcservices.ca this mail id, So this is a fake document ..?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor

TO

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter serves to confirm that your application has been approved for NOC Code 1215.
The duties and responsibilities of the job will be described in the job offer letter.
Your job offer letter will be issued after receiving application fee of CAD 105(INR 6532).
If you should require any further information you may contact our immigration counsel,

Thanks & Regards
Lawrence D.
CIC Immigration Lawyer
HRSDC DEPARTMENT

See, I get this pdf letter from official@hrsdcservices.ca this mail id, So this is a fake document ..?
Fake. HRSDC is a department that doesn’t even exist. It is a scam so don’t give them money.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor

TO

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards
Lawrence D.
CIC Immigration Lawyer
HRSDC DEPARTMENT

This is a scam.

Reactions: SMITHA@757

Rajeev414141

Feb 6, 2023

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor

TO

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards
Lawrence D.
CIC Immigration Lawyer
HRSDC DEPARTMENT

hallo brother aana kha sa apply kia tha

Shiva18180

Nov 6, 2022
I have also received a similar email from official@hrsdcservices.ca attaching therewith an approval letter No.CA/TFWP/27SJA81901492 under NOC Code 1431 dated 22/03/2023 and as asked for CND 155 (INR 9,356/-) along with Form No. IMM 1295. When I asked the agent Career Settling Point, New Delhi. I have paid the same and when asked to visit their office personally, they told me that an appointment can not be given right now and will be given in the next month only.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have also received a similar email from official@hrsdcservices.ca attaching therewith an approval letter No.CA/TFWP/27SJA81901492 under NOC Code 1431 dated 22/03/2023 and as asked for CND 155 (INR 9,356/-) along with Form No. IMM 1295. When I asked the agent Career Settling Point, New Delhi. I have paid the same and when asked to visit their office personally, they told me that an appointment can not be given right now and will be given in the next month only.
Scam. Not a government email. Do not give money.

ManiKee

Apr 1, 2023
I am apply through (CS Point-visa immigration office situated at Delhi India) please contact me any one apply for same consultancy.

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor
TO
NAME OF APPLICANT: XXXXXXXXYA
PASSPORT NUMBER: XXXXXXX2
FATHER NAME: XXXXXXXR
NATIONALITY: XXXXXN

Dear Sir/Madam,
This letter serves to confirm that your application has been approved for NOC Code 1422. Your
application's approval number is CA/TFWP/27SJA81901646. You need this form to receive legal permission to work in Canada. Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada need the information from this form to confirm that you are hired for the appropriate position. The form IMM 1295 lets you receive a work
permit for various jobs. Click the below given link for IMM 1295:
https://imm-1295-form.pdffiller.com/
The duties and responsibilities of the job will be described in the LMIA letter. Your LMIA letter will be
issued after receiving form IMM 1295. Proceed to complete your form IMM 1295 with the attached link and pay your Privilege fee of CAD 125(INR 7593).
If you require any further information you may contact our immigration counsel.

HRSDC DEPARTMENT

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am apply through (CS Point-visa immigration office situated at Delhi India) please contact me any one apply for same consultancy.

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor
TO

Dear Sir/Madam,
This letter serves to confirm that your application has been approved for NOC Code 1422. Your
application's approval number is CA/TFWP/27SJA81901646. You need this form to receive legal permission to work in Canada. Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada need the information from this form to confirm that you are hired for the appropriate position. The form IMM 1295 lets you receive a work
The duties and responsibilities of the job will be described in the LMIA letter. Your LMIA letter will be
issued after receiving form IMM 1295. Proceed to complete your form IMM 1295 with the attached link and pay your Privilege fee of CAD 125(INR 7593).

HRSDC DEPARTMENT

Fake there is no HRSDC services Canada. No email would be called offical@ either. You cannot get a work permit for various jobs as the letter states. You need LMIA for one job only.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022

Lawrence
D Horkubes
As Barrister, Solicitor
TO

Dear Sir/Madam,

HRSDC DEPARTMENT

Fake.

ManiKee

Apr 1, 2023
Hi Smitha,
thanks for response,
can please help me about how to get work permit for canada. i realy want work in canada. i have almost 1 year to find good consultancy.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Smitha,
thanks for response,
can please help me about how to get work permit for canada. i realy want work in canada. i have almost 1 year to find good consultancy.
You aren’t eligible for a work permit. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education.