+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi

Dhesinav

Jul 28, 2018
i am on work permit in canada i called my family on visitor visa. My mom dad sister and brother . My dad is not very supportive and my mom is step mom both were good to me when i was helping them with money now i stoped and my sister chose to live with me . Because they harasse her all day when i am at work. I want to apply for her case to stay here with me i dont want to send her back with them as i came to know now what they use to do with her. So is there any chances?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i am on work permit in canada i called my family on visitor visa. My mom dad sister and brother . My dad is not very supportive and my mom is step mom both were good to me when i was helping them with money now i stoped and my sister chose to live with me . Because they harasse her all day when i am at work. I want to apply for her case to stay here with me i dont want to send her back with them as i came to know now what they use to do with her. So is there any chances?
This seems like a family matter not an asylum case. She would have qualify to stay in Canada on her own. You can't sponsor her.