+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi SAki.. No AOR.

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Hi...saki
I applied april 14th till i didnt get first AOR.
will be come soon or take delay? Now a days how long to take for first AOR?
i am worrying about june 26th changes. because i am not in new noc(1111)
ans please..

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
tej01 said:
Hi...saki
ans please..
anyone ans please

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tej01 said:
Hi...saki
ans please..
Hi Tej01,

This week CIC is looking at the application received on 14th and 15th April so you should get response this week if not then for sure next week. Dont worry as you have applied before 26th June the old rules apply to you.

Cheers
Saki

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Hi Saki...
I did not get AOR. any news from there reg. AOR.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tej01 said:
Hi Saki...
I did not get AOR. any news from there reg. AOR.
Hi tej,

Check april applicants thread, some applicants AOR yesterday and one of the applicants got his application returned as well, his application was received on 15th April. Someone also call the CIC yesterday i think and they CIC they are looking at the applications received on 15th April and dont ring them back alteast for 2 weeks. So you should heard something very soon.

Cheers
Saki

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
saki said:
Hi tej,

Check april applicants thread, some applicants AOR yesterday and one of the applicants got his application returned as well, his application was received on 15th April. Someone also call the CIC yesterday i think and they CIC they are looking at the applications received on 15th April and dont ring them back alteast for 2 weeks. So you should heard something very soon.

Cheers
Saki

Thanks saki......

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
dear Saki
why CIO has increased the first stage timing? its timing was from 45 to 60 days but now it is heading to 3 to 4 months. any reason behind this.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif ghouri said:
dear Saki
why CIO has increased the first stage timing? its timing was from 45 to 60 days but now it is heading to 3 to 4 months. any reason behind this.
Just because many people applied in April because of the rule change and now they have too many applications compare to the months before April. If you see April applicants thread there are already 100 ppl on the list and there will also be many who are not using this forum.

Cheers
Saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Hi Tej01,

This week CIC is looking at the application received on 14th and 15th April so you should get response this week if not then for sure next week. Dont worry as you have applied before 26th June the old rules apply to you.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks for your reply saki, qorax and pmm..there are some questions which as a result of new changes risen up...

• The embassy of pakistan is operated by the London now days then on visa application which embassy should I write when it asks “requested embassy”

• Whether bank statement of one month old can be used to send at CIO, and is that ok to send bank certificate showing only current amount.

• We don't need to send the sealed university envelope to CIO, only the copies at this stage and when will they request for university sealed envelope.

• The visa specific requirements say that present and past employment contracts I only have the contract for my current employer, previous employers say that they cannot issue employment contract only the reference letter could be provided and CIO also says that letter should be sealed with company stamp, does this mean the stamp of the company.

• In case of rejection is the visa fee is refundable.

• Which NOC code should write agains NOC at mailing address under below, the one that qualifies me or other NOC's as well.

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # _ _ _ _
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Would appreciate ur response..

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
Thanks for your reply saki, qorax and pmm..there are some questions which as a result of new changes risen up...

• The embassy of pakistan is operated by the London now days then on visa application which embassy should I write when it asks “requested embassy” you will write London Office

• Whether bank statement of one month old can be used to send at CIO, and is that ok to send bank certificate showing only current amount. Its ok to send just current balance if they need statement they will ask you later at time of medicals

• We don't need to send the sealed university envelope to CIO, only the copies at this stage and when will they request for university sealed envelope. At the time when you send your full docs to visa office.

• The visa specific requirements say that present and past employment contracts I only have the contract for my current employer, previous employers say that they cannot issue employment contract only the reference letter could be provided and CIO also says that letter should be sealed with company stamp, does this mean the stamp of the company. Yes stamp of the company.

• In case of rejection is the visa fee is refundable. Yes

• Which NOC code should write agains NOC at mailing address under below, the one that qualifies me or other NOC's as well. The NOC you are applying under.

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # _ _ _ _
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Would appreciate ur response..
Cheers
Saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Cheers
Saki
regarding employment contracts requirement by the visa office..I have the employment contract for the last job but not for the previous ones they were way back in 2003 and the other was in 2008. though i have the uptodated reference letters from the employers. how can i justify to CHC that i dont have the employment contracts for those jobs

thanks.
mrshah

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
regarding employment contracts requirement by the visa office..I have the employment contract for the last job but not for the previous ones they were way back in 2003 and the other was in 2008. though i have the uptodated reference letters from the employers. how can i justify to CHC that i dont have the employment contracts for those jobs

thanks.
mrshah
Hi mrshah,

As long as you have the recent contract it is fine. Moreover you have other supporting docs as salary slips, tax docs and reference letters... that should be fine.

Mitali