+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi SAki.. No AOR.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
mitali said:
Hi mrshah,

As long as you have the recent contract it is fine. Moreover you have other supporting docs as salary slips, tax docs and reference letters... that should be fine.

Mitali
thanks mitali..for my past jobs i had two employers...CHC says in visa specific requirements that you should have notarized employment contracts..I have for one employer but not for other one only the reference letter...wat u recon

cheers

mrshah

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
saki said:
No worries your welcome.

Cheers
Saki
hello
it seems you applied under noc 4131. could you please tell us whether the CIC / visa officer aske for higher IELTS score for the category ?
i applied under this category but with 10 points ouit of 16 in English language and scoring 69.
regards
misuk

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misuk said:
hello
it seems you applied under noc 4131. could you please tell us whether the CIC / visa officer aske for higher IELTS score for the category ?
i applied under this category but with 10 points ouit of 16 in English language and scoring 69.
regards
misuk
Hi,

No they are not asking for higher points in IELTS as long as you got the total of 67 points then its fine no problem if you score 10 or more in IELTS.

Cheers
Saki

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

No they are not asking for higher points in IELTS as long as you got the total of 67 points then its fine no problem if you score 10 or more in IELTS.

Cheers
Saki
hi saki
thank you very much for your mail . but one thing worried me much . after sending full docs to the Singapore visa office on June 07, 2010, i haven't received no second AOR from the visa office. Wat should i do then>
please advise me
best regards
misuk

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misuk said:
hi saki
thank you very much for your mail . but one thing worried me much . after sending full docs to the Singapore visa office on June 07, 2010, i haven't received no second AOR from the visa office. Wat should i do then>
please advise me
best regards
misuk
Hi,

Some visa offices takes 1 to 2 months to send 2nd AOR and singapore is very busy office, i would suggest check in the Singapore applicants thread and see what there time lines are.

Cheers
Saki

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey friends

i have my questions. i wanna file my application but problem is this i don;t have old deposited money in my account.can i file my application with fresh required deposit and then attach my bank statement with my file. how important is that like it is said that it should be atleast three months ol din your account.

please suggest me on this

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Cheers
Saki
thanks saki, regarding employment contract i have the contract for my latest job only one job letter missing contract plz letme know how can i justify it and visa specific req. also asks for the stamped ref. letter from employer now again the experience letter doesn't have the stamp. it is only on the company letter head. pls advise

mrshah

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
thanks saki, regarding employment contract i have the contract for my latest job only one job letter missing contract plz letme know how can i justify it and visa specific req. also asks for the stamped ref. letter from employer now again the experience letter doesn't have the stamp. it is only on the company letter head. pls advise

mrshah
Hi,

Not having a contract for the previous job is not a problem as they need only experience letter. But about the stamp try to get it but if you really cant then attach an statement with the documents giving the reason why you could'nt get it stamped.

Cheers
Saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

Not having a contract for the previous job is not a problem as they need only experience letter. But about the stamp try to get it but if you really cant then attach an statement with the documents giving the reason why you could'nt get it stamped.

Cheers
Saki
many thank Saki,, I am trying to arrange sealed university envelopes kinldy let me know that should i put only the transcripts with marks in sealed envelope or degree as well..

also, at first stage i think they are only requiring the copies with intial application. except the IELTS, POLICE CLEARANCES...

pls advise
thanks
mrshah

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
many thank Saki,, I am trying to arrange sealed university envelopes kinldy let me know that should i put only the transcripts with marks in sealed envelope or degree as well..

It will be good to put degree as well in the envelope but its not mandatory.

also, at first stage i think they are only requiring the copies with intial application. except the IELTS, POLICE CLEARANCES...
Yes thats right

pls advise
thanks
mrshah
Cheers
Saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Cheers
Saki
many thanks Saki...I have submitted the applications for my police clearances for australia and Ireland for almost 10 days back should i cotact the authorities through email to check that at what stage they are sot that i can prepare my file accordingly. what you recon ?
thx
mrshah

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
many thanks Saki...I have submitted the applications for my police clearances for australia and Ireland for almost 10 days back should i cotact the authorities through email to check that at what stage they are sot that i can prepare my file accordingly. what you recon ?
thx
mrshah
Hi,

If you want you can but i can tell u this Australian Federal Police normal time is 4 weeks but they send the police clearance in 2-3 weeks and i assume that you did send your finger prints for Australian PCC?
About Ireland i dont know how long it takes but i suggest wait for another week before contacting anyone.

Cheers
Saki

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
saki said:
Cheers
Saki
The new form allows you to prioritize different NOCs if you qualify under multiple NOCs. Use the NOC with the highest skill level (0, A, B) in decreasing order. Most of us are just lucky enough to fall in just one NOC, you are very luck i guess. Apply soon. And dont use common NOCs like 1122 use more bold NOCs that suits your application.

Hope this helps.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

If you want you can but i can tell u this Australian Federal Police normal time is 4 weeks but they send the police clearance in 2-3 weeks and i assume that you did send your finger prints for Australian PCC?
About Ireland i dont know how long it takes but i suggest wait for another week before contacting anyone.

Cheers
Saki
noted with thx..saki

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
mrshah30 said:
noted with thx..saki
HI saki..my father is agriculturist and sold the crops..as a return he gave me money for bank statement but the matter is that i am making bank statment just 15 days before submitting application...do u have any ideas correct me on following..

can i give current date bank certificate if so then after submitting the file can i withdraw some money for my use or not..

do the funds should be in local currency equivalent to the canadian dollors (11082)

appreciate ur response
mrshah