+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi my name is Adil

adilmurad

Aug 31, 2018
My nationality is Pakistani But I am a baloch Can I apply outside Canada Refugee Asylum seeker From Dubai I living there in Dubai I have lot of problem My friend killed by Pakistani army Now I cannot go back to Pakistan this why they will kill me also I share one photo With him in Facebook that time With him My visa will be expired They will send me back to Pakistan Pakistani Army they will kill me please help me
and I am a disabled person

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2017
Hi,

You need to register yourself with UNHCR as refugee if they approved you then they will tell you which country they choose for your resettlement.

Reactions: adilmurad

Medoxtar

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
The best you can do now is register yourself with UNHCR and you’ll be notify which country your refugee will be accepted. Best of luck

adilmurad

Aug 31, 2018
Hi,

You need to register yourself with UNHCR as refugee if they approved you then they will tell you which country they choose for your resettlement.
They will not say to my sponsor Ok how to apply and what what paper they will need

If they will say to my sponsor I have too much problem he will fire me and he will send me now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Due to the large volume of refugees only a small fraction are able to be resettled to another country. Resettlement can take more than a decade.

Jan 10, 2017
They will not say to my sponsor Ok how to apply and what what paper they will need

If they will say to my sponsor I have too much problem he will fire me and he will send me now
Sorry I don't understand which sponsor you are asking about?

Any documents you have as evidence you can attach with your application.