+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi everyone i have made a mistake filling my mothers visitor visa form

maazshah

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone i have made a mistake filling my mothers visitor visa form, and submitted. Now i have notice in family information form IMM 5645 E.
Where in section B they ask your child country of birth. I wrote Canada. By mistake and where i was born in Pakistan. But i am Pr in canada now.
What should i do . Please help needed. Thanks in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone i have made a mistake filling my mothers visitor visa form, and submitted. Now i have notice in family information form IMM 5645 E.
Where in section B they ask your child country of birth. I wrote Canada. By mistake and where i was born in Pakistan. But i am Pr in canada now.
What should i do . Please help needed. Thanks in advance
You can use the IRCC web form to send the correct Family Information form

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
thank you for your help. now i am trying to make correction. but they are asking for application number, i applied through Vfs. "mail" the only thing i have is Tracking Number. so where and how i can find the application number
Did you get a letter acknowledging your mom's application? If you did, it would state the Application Number and her UCI Number.

If you did not get the letter then you can email the amended form to the visa office that processes TRV applications for your mom's country

maazshah

Apr 24, 2019
i did not got letter of acknowledgement up till now. will i be getting that in email? and do i just send the whole form back through email. to Vfs Global?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i did not got letter of acknowledgement up till now. will i be getting that in email? and do i just send the whole form back through email. to Vfs Global?
That would be in an email from IRCC.

No, you don't have to submit the amended form to VFS Global. If your mom applied from Pakistan then you must email the amended form to the Abu Dhabi visa office

Reactions: maazshah

maazshah

Apr 24, 2019
That would be in an email from IRCC.

No, you don't have to submit the amended form to VFS Global. If your mom applied from Pakistan then you must email the amended form to the Abu Dhabi visa office
i have sent my inquiry through IRCC just Right now and in Application Number column i mentioned "N/A" it was stated in cic Website to do so. ihope it will work. beacuse other then that i have filled all the information they asked