+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi Dear all

Samim Ahmadi

Feb 18, 2018
This is Samim Ahmadi From Afghanistan.

I applied for Canada ETA through an Indian agency and i got approval even i know that Afghans are not authorized to fly with eta also i asked agency they told me that u can fly based on document and u do not require stamped visa in your passport i am quite confuse what to do please anyone help me and tell me can i fly with or not? do anyone have experience that does afghans can fly or not?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
This is Samim Ahmadi From Afghanistan.

I applied for Canada ETA through an Indian agency and i got approval even i know that Afghans are not authorized to fly with eta also i asked agency they told me that u can fly based on document and u do not require stamped visa in your passport i am quite confuse what to do please anyone help me and tell me can i fly with or not? do anyone have experience that does afghans can fly or not?
Sorry to say but you’ve been scammed by this agency. We’ve also heard from other people on this forum who’ve been victimized by a similar scam. You won’t be able to board a flight to Canada with this hokey document they gave you. You need a TRV from IRCC.