+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEROS!!! QUICK QUESTION PLEASE HELP

maybee

Aug 1, 2016
In BC PNP there's this question "Have you previously visited Canada within the last 10 years?"

I've left to visit family in LA and China so I entered but date of entry is always after date of exit

But now I can't submit the application because I get the error message "To" dates must be greater than "From" dates.

What should I do? This question is assuming I'm outside of Canada i guess? Should I just answer 'No' ?

Thanks guys!!!!

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
maybee said:
In BC PNP there's this question "Have you previously visited Canada within the last 10 years?"

I've left to visit family in LA and China so I entered but date of entry is always after date of exit

But now I can't submit the application because I get the error message "To" dates must be greater than "From" dates.

What should I do? This question is assuming I'm outside of Canada i guess? Should I just answer 'No' ?

Thanks guys!!!!
"From" is the date you entered Canada, "To" is the date you left Canada.
So that "From" is always before "To" date, there is no way that From dates are later than To dates

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybee is right; unless you were born in Canada, you must necessarily have entered Canada before you left.

If your first entrance to Canada was more than 10 years ago, you need to include it so that your dates make sense.

For example:

2001 - enter Canada
2007 - leave Canada
2008 - enter Canada
2009 - leave Canada
2010 - enter Canada

In this case, your first entry into Canada (2001) was more than 10 years ago. But you must include it, otherwise your other dates make no sense.