+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hepatitis B and Canada Immigration

aj2695

Jul 7, 2017
SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND DECLARATION:

Have you had any serious disease or physical , mental disorder?

hello guys! do you think the HEPATITIS B was considered as a serious disease??? "YES" or "NO" ?? even tho you don't need any medication and healthy carrier. please reply'
Thanks so much!

aj2695

Jul 7, 2017
hello russ'
in schedule A background declaration' there's a question if you had a serious disease? do you think the HEPATITIS B was considered as a serious disease??? "YES" or "NO" ?? Do i need to declare it YES in application?? even tho you don't need any medication and healthy carrier. please reply'
Thanks so much!

aj2695

Jul 7, 2017
hi we have same situation,,for this time im waiting if they issue me visa going to canada..for this time im here in hongkong..i ask the medical representative if i need to do medication but they say its ok no worries,,hopefully..how long you wait til they email you by cic

hello sally' in schedule A background declaration' there's a question if you had a serious disease? do you think the HEPATITIS B was considered as a serious disease??? "YES" or "NO" ?? Do i need to declare it YES in application?? even tho you don't need any medication and healthy carrier. please reply'
Thanks so much!

aj2695

Jul 7, 2017
If there is a section that asks you to declare any medical condition whilst making the application, then, by all means, disclose it.
If it is a question, answer yes and give a brief explanation. Eg. (Hb carrier, HBV DNA undetectable and normal ALT levels).

And then disclose it to the Medical Officer during the upfront medicals as well, and furnish him/her with the medical narration.
That would guide his assessment and final conclusion(s) to IRCC.

That should suffice.

Russ

hello russ' in schedule A background declaration' there's a question if you had a serious disease? do you think the HEPATITIS B was considered as a serious disease??? "YES" or "NO" ?? Do i need to declare it YES in application?? even tho you don't need any medication and healthy carrier. please reply'
Thanks so much!

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Hi, i hope someone will answer my question. Can a person re apply in Canada even if he/she had a refusal due to medical inadmissibility (hepatitis b).?

Priya chand

Jun 8, 2018
Hello
I am applying for Canadian PR Visa but I am hepatitis B positive please guide what I do can I apply or drop my plan ?

Thanks
C Priya

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi..

Im from philippines a hepa b chronic carrier.
Me and my partner is processing a common law application for working permit/permanent residence..

My partner had no idea about my health condition. I had my last lab test yr 2016 with DNA VIRAL of 120 and my ALT/SGPT are within ranger and my liver ultrasound is normal..

Since were planning to go in canada i went back to my doctor in st.lukes hosp to check again my hepa condition..

Do i need to disclose my condition during my medical ?

Im very worried about my condition,i hope and pray that will have a chance to get a visa..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi..

Im from philippines a hepa b chronic carrier.
Me and my partner is processing a common law application for working permit/permanent residence..

My partner had no idea about my health condition. I had my last lab test yr 2016 with DNA VIRAL of 120 and my ALT/SGPT are within ranger and my liver ultrasound is normal..

Since were planning to go in canada i went back to my doctor in st.lukes hosp to check again my hepa condition..

Do i need to disclose my condition during my medical ?

Im very worried about my condition,i hope and pray that will have a chance to get a visa..
You will be tested for Hep B so no point in trying to hide it. You should be disclosing no matter what. Doesn't mean you will be refused. Each case is different.

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
You will be tested for Hep B so no point in trying to hide it. You should be disclosing no matter what. Doesn't mean you will be refused. Each case is different.

Thanks canuck78..

In hepa case Is there a chance to get a VIsa ? Please anybody out there has same case with me please share..I am so worried about this matter please give some advise im having a depression about my situation..

Thanks everyone..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks canuck78..

In hepa case Is there a chance to get a VIsa ? Please anybody out there has same case with me please share..I am so worried about this matter please give some advise im having a depression about my situation..

Thanks everyone..
Yes your viral load is quite low so you have a very good chance. Since it is a communicable disease you should really tell your partner.

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi, i hope someone will answer my question. Can a person re apply in Canada even if he/she had a refusal due to medical inadmissibility (hepatitis b).?

Hi pauleen...

What happened to your medical that lead to inadmissibility and when it happened?
We have a same case and im worried about it that i dont have a chance to get a visa ..

Thanks

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Yes your viral load is quite low so you have a very good chance. Since it is a communicable disease you should really tell your partner.
Thanks canuck78

Thanks for giving me hope..
Do you know someone who has the same case and got a chance to have a VISA?