Nomination.....
March 8, 2016
AOR Received.
July 25, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical: March 28,2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed: November 1, 2016
Hi please join our whatsapp grp for any medical concerns.just click the link below.thank you.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/1GpanOiHqvm9N7vxGL4asj

Reactions: Sally Valdez

preet2819

Oct 30, 2016
Hello, I just went through additional tests as I am HbsAG- +ve....but rest of my reports are normal. Like,HbeAG- Negative, ALT, AST- normal, HBVDNA- negative. I am applying for study visa. should i file my visa if it's not a problem? please reply :( it's urgent.

sajibpaul40

Jul 24, 2015
Mymensingh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 th December 2014
Doc's Request.
not
AOR Received.
23rd april 2015
Med's Request
26th May 2016
Med's Done....
31stMay
Passport Req..
22nd August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
7th september 2016
LANDED..........
Next year
preet2819 said:
Hello, I just went through additional tests as I am HbsAG- +ve....but rest of my reports are normal. Like,HbeAG- Negative, ALT, AST- normal, HBVDNA- negative. I am applying for study visa. should i file my visa if it's not a problem? please reply :( it's urgent.
Don't need to be so tense.one of my friend had in same situation.applied for PR got the visa so smoothly.you surely will get it.but sometimes they refer to hematologist for more confirmation that you don't need any treatment.hope it will help.

anlindsey

Feb 26, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25,2016
Nomination.....
March 8, 2016
AOR Received.
July 25, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical: March 28,2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed: November 1, 2016
I have hep b and i passed medical

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
anlindsey said:
I have hep b and i passed medical
Hi Lyndsey,
I've followed various topics on the forum regarding active Hep B, and found your case really encouraging. However, I could not find the details how did you tackle the fairness letter and your mitigation. Would you mind share your experience again?
Thanks.

Bhavleen

Jun 21, 2016
Hi

What are the acceptable test values for a hepatitis b patient to Paas ?
Like hbsag, hbseg etc ??

Urgent need of this information as my friend is going to have his medical soon

Thanks

Froi

Apr 30, 2017
Good day to all... thanks for your infos about hepatitis b with regarda to immigration to canada. Im a hepatitis b reactive planning to apply for immigrant visa in canada but have a fear because of the medical condition i had. But with all your informations read, i am being motivate to pursue our application.. thank you very much.

Flowerview

May 12, 2017
Hi everyone,
I would like to share my experience regarding Hepatitis B decease and immigration to
Canada. First of all I succeed medical examination and received visas past week.
I have Hepatitis B for 15 years, received treatment and my physical condition is good
and stable. Although, I worried a lot about my chances to pass medical exams and to
immigrate to Canada.
I searched the web and found almost no information or someone's experience.
What I found, was an official guide on CIC site instructing the med. personal regarding
decision workflow and tests / documents required. From this document
(*** .cic.gc.ca/ english/ department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_Hepatitis.pdf), I learned
that Hepatitis B doesn't lead to med. exams failure automatically, but each case
examined specifically.
Following the guide, I prepared for the day of medical examination following documents
and test results (according to my test results you can judge your condition relative to
mine):
Hepatitis B Surface Ag : POSITIVE,Hepatitis B Core IgM: NEGATIVE,ALT (GPT): 38
U/l,,Hepatitis B PCR: HBV DNA not detected

Couple of weeks after I received visas together with my family. No additional test were
requested. Med. admissibility code in my visa is the same as for my wife and kids,
which are completely healthy.

Hope the information above was useful,
Good luck to you.

Flowerview

May 12, 2017
Hi everyone, please advise! We want to apply for Canadian PR through express entry category. I am a Hep b carrier with HBV DNA undetectable and normal ALT levels. Doctor said no treatment is required. Does it lead to medical inadmissiblility if I am the primary applicant or is it advisable that my Husband be the primary applicant and I apply as a spouse. I have more points than my husband due to my age and relatives staying in Canada.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
Hi, can you please advise if you made an application through Express Entry and you were the primary applicant?
It doesn't matter whether you are the principal applicant or not. All family members would need to pass the medicals.

Get a medical note/narration from your Doctor indicating that you do not need treatment and include it in your application.

You will be fine.

Russ.

Flowerview

May 12, 2017
It doesn't matter whether you are the principal applicant or not. All family members would need to pass the medicals.

Get a medical note/narration from your Doctor indicating that you do not need treatment and include it in your application.

You will be fine.

Russ.
Thank you very much for your prompt response. Do I need to disclose it while making an application right away or should I declare it during my medical assessment. I believe medical assessment is done only once I receive Invitation to Apply? Please advise.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
If there is a section that asks you to declare any medical condition whilst making the application, then, by all means, disclose it.
If it is a question, answer yes and give a brief explanation. Eg. (Hb carrier, HBV DNA undetectable and normal ALT levels).

And then disclose it to the Medical Officer during the upfront medicals as well, and furnish him/her with the medical narration.
That would guide his assessment and final conclusion(s) to IRCC.

That should suffice.

Russ

Flowerview

May 12, 2017
If there is a section that asks you to declare any medical condition whilst making the application, then, by all means, disclose it.
If it is a question, answer yes and give a brief explanation. Eg. (Hb carrier, HBV DNA undetectable and normal ALT levels).

And then disclose it to the Medical Officer during the upfront medicals as well, and furnish him/her with the medical narration.
That would guide his assessment and final conclusion(s) to IRCC.

That should suffice.

Russ
Your advise is most appreciated. Thank you.

Sally Valdez

Jun 1, 2017
hi we have same situation,,for this time im waiting if they issue me visa going to canada..for this time im here in hongkong..i ask the medical representative if i need to do medication but they say its ok no worries,,hopefully..how long you wait til they email you by cic