Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Re: IELTS score clarification

scylla said:
What do you mean by "parent's supervisa will resume very shortly"? The supervisa was never stopped and people are still applying and being approved now. Parent sponsorships were stopped.

Completely agree with you syclla :)

@koel your intentions are good.....but try to post correct info ;)

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farah.H said:
Thanks Koel, ur info. are really helpfull. My IELTS grades are the below:

Listening 7.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.5
Reading 5.5 The table of CLB equivalent to IELTS shows that "CLB 6 for reading is from 4-5 IELTS" and "CLB 7 is from 6-7 IELTS" so where does the 5.5 in reading lie, is it equivalent to 6 or 7 CLB??

appreciate ur reply in order to know if I should repeat the IELTS.
dear friend, ur just short in ur reading score CLB 7 MEANS IELTS 6. so better to give ielts test again.

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr sam said:
My ielts score in L 6.5,R6,S6,W7.can u plz calculate points for me.thanks
http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2012/2012-08-18/html/reg2-eng.html and http://www.cicnews.com/2012/08/special-report-government-overhauls-economic-immigration-081707.html
from this link u can check changes , they require clb 7 in each module.
as per conversion
clb7 in R = ielts 6
clb7 in w= ielts 6
clb7 in s= ielts 6
but for listening clb7= ielts is may be 6 or 6.5
i hope this will solve ur query.

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farah.H said:
Dear Koel,
Does it matter to which province i'm planning to apply? does this affect my application evaluation? I mean if my occupation is needed in Saskatchewan for example and I applied to Ontario will this affect my application processing?

thanks
see, last time it matter a lot after noc reached to it's cap.cic stopped taking application, after this some pepole got direct immigation offer from nova scotia.it's better to apply calgary, nova scotia, saskatchewan instead of apply ontario, vancouver.

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrgene said:
Hi mate thank you very much for the reply. I hope I could get a good score in credential assessment so that I could reach the desire points.
Do you have any Idea from someone out here,what are they doing if they cannot reach the proof of funds but they can reach that fund before they leave. Is it advisable to make a personal loan?
Another one, does the proof of fund is only the money that which is intact in your bank or you can also present other like your pension contribution and asses value of personal things?

Sorry for having a lot of question. I am learning a lot from you and this keep me away from using agents...

TIA
funds means how much do u have in ur bank account in form of cash or in bank fixed deposit. for proof of fund u need to take bank certificate that will attach with ur application.

ukichiko

Sep 6, 2012
How to apply faster in January 2012, work experience letter requirement

Hi all,

I am planning to apply January 2013 ASAP :eek:, and I would like to hear your suggestions how to make it happen faster, as I understand there will be a cap.
- Are there any forms to complete now (or will there be new ones?), and documents to get beforehead?
- Does it make sense to find an immigration consultant (and what consultant) to speed up the process without a huge cost?

Another two related questions I have:
- Do you need a proof of funds if you are currently working in Canada? (but not in a permanent full-time but temporary part-time, and have a previous family tax report). Does my child count as an extra member in the application if he was born in Canada and therefpre is Canadian citizen?

- I am going to ask for a letter of employment from my past job outside Canada, how detailed should the description be?
Cause most likely it will be: the position, time of employment and place of employment. Am I in trouble if I don't have a detailed description of the duties as in the NOC?!!

Thanks a lot and please reply soon ;D !

Julia

Farah.H

Aug 27, 2012
koel said:
see, last time it matter a lot after noc reached to it's cap.cic stopped taking application, after this some pepole got direct immigation offer from nova scotia.it's better to apply calgary, nova scotia, saskatchewan instead of apply ontario, vancouver.
Dear Koel, i'm planning to apply under NOC 1311. Do you know in which province is this NOC needed? and should I get the credential assessment from that specific province?

Thanks a lot

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farah.H said:
Dear Koel, i'm planning to apply under NOC 1311. Do you know in which province is this NOC needed? and should I get the credential assessment from that specific province?

Thanks a lot
see there is no use to do credential assessment from a specific province,when u file ur application in that application there is a coloum in which u have to mention province.

Tiger 7

Sep 3, 2012
dear koel,
i want to ask u when cic will issue credential assessment rule and what are the documents required for this purpose.

regards
tiger

Deelily

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Hi koel,
How much will be a principal applicant's points for language with the following IELTS scores
S -7.5
R - 7.5
W -7.0
L- 5.5
can this be acceeptable for a principal applicant,kindly confirm please.

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deelily said:
Hi koel,
How much will be a principal applicant's points for language with the following IELTS scores
S -7.5
R - 7.5
W -7.0
L- 5.5
can this be acceeptable for a principal applicant,kindly confirm please.
dear,
ur List. score is very low so ur not qualified. minimum score for ielts is 6 bands for each module. u can check from this link- http://www.cicnews.com/2012/08/special-report-government-overhauls-economic-immigration-081707.html

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
koel said:
dear friends,
1}for Adaptability u can claim 5 points if u have
relatives in canada for example uncle, aunt, brother, sister... and age should be 18 years older then this time u can claim 5 points. for this u need their PR card copy and their electricity bill or any sort of bill which prove their presence in canada.

2}this time cic will not give any spouse education points u can claim ur spouse points only when ur spouse having min. ielts band clb 5.

so, these are two easy options by u can claim 10 points in Adaptability section.
Hi koel, can you help me to understand my situation with my wife relative? I want to know from you or from others if we can have a adaptability points with this kind of relation...... her father mother and his aunt father are siblings is this acceptable to claim an additional points? I really dont have an idea with hierarcy if this is 1st degree, 2nd or 3rd.... pls help us

Thanks in advance

Sep 17, 2012
Moga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
will apply in JULY 2013
hello guys URGENT PLEASE GUIDE ME....I returned from Canada, i was on student visa, did not complete master's degree left in-between and returned in 10 month (visa was for 27 months), can i appply PR (federal immigration) application from INdia. will they reject my application ? please guide me.

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
Dear Koel,

You mention WES for the credential assessment. Do we have to wait for the directive of the cic for th CA or should we go for the CA now .....

And does it matter which state we apply for or does the application CAP on the perticular NOC count. I am planning to apply for ontario .... i guess its the most sought out place in canada plus i have lots of relative in toronto....

kindly advice .........'

thanx