Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
koel said:
Dear friends,
im starting this thread in order to help others if u want to ask anything regarding fswc rules then u can, i will reply u.recently cic on 21/08/2012 start accepting proposals from different agencies for credential assessment they will close it on 20/09/2012. so cic will surely announace credential assessment rules in october.
second thing for ielts score min. requirement this time is L-7,R-6, W-6,S-6. IF Anyone don't fullfill this score then go for ielts again. if u want 5 points for spouse then min. requirement is clb 5.

so, be prepare ur documents before october because in october there is hope cic will issue some circular regarding education credential. :) :) :) :)
Dear friend
there is information about spouse minimum CLB point. you mention it is 5. but its actually CLB 4. Hope it clear now.
Thanks

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koel said:
Dear friends,
im starting this thread in order to help others if u want to ask anything regarding fswc rules then u can, i will reply u.recently cic on 21/08/2012 start accepting proposals from different agencies for credential assessment they will close it on 20/09/2012. so cic will surely announace credential assessment rules in october.
second thing for ielts score min. requirement this time is L-7,R-6, W-6,S-6. IF Anyone don't fullfill this score then go for ielts again. if u want 5 points for spouse then min. requirement is clb 5.

so, be prepare ur documents before october because in october there is hope cic will issue some circular regarding education credential. :) :) :) :)

well i am not sure about the listening score being 7 as minimum and not 6 would u share the source of the info plz ?

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
koel said:
Dear friends,

Hi Koel, I like your post it will help us to prepare our papers, I hope you dont mind. in preparing the initial documents to be submitted in Nova Scotia do we need to submit also the proof of fund certificate?

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafayet said:
Dear friend
there is information about spouse minimum CLB point. you mention it is 5. but its actually CLB 4. Hope it clear now.
Thanks
well said friend i knew that in proposed changes they mentioned clb 4 but minister and other members want on higher side and i read in some article that they will change into clb 5.

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrgene said:
Hi Koel, I like your post it will help us to prepare our papers, I hope you dont mind. in preparing the initial documents to be submitted in Nova Scotia do we need to submit also the proof of fund certificate?
in past they require proof of fund, and this time also they need proof of funds.yes, u have to submit ur proof of fund certificate.

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steelz said:
well i am not sure about the listening score being 7 as minimum and not 6 would u share the source of the info plz ?
http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2012/2012-08-18/html/reg2-eng.html and http://www.cicnews.com/2012/08/special-report-government-overhauls-economic-immigration-081707.html

from this link u can check changes , they require clb 7 in each module.
as per conversion
clb7 in R = ielts 6
clb7 in w= ielts 6
clb7 in s= ielts 6
but for listening clb7= ielts is may be 6 or 6.5

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
koel said:
in past they require proof of fund, and this time also they need proof of funds.yes, u have to submit ur proof of fund certificate.
Tnx a lot Koel, can you check how many points i could get in my ielts L7.5,W6.5,R6.5,S7? age 30? work experience 7? do I qualify my occupation is in A

TIA

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrgene said:
Tnx a lot Koel, can you check how many points i could get in my ielts L7.5,W6.5,R6.5,S7? age 30? work experience 7? do I qualify my occupation is in A

TIA
as per ur ielts score u will get 20 POINTS out of 24 points, for age u will get 12 points, for work exp. of 7 years 15 points. or u can check form this link http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2012/2012-08-18/html/reg2-eng.html
earlier minister kenny tweeted that this time they will take applications from skiiled O,A,B category. but this will clear later this year.

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
koel said:
as per ur ielts score u will get 20 POINTS out of 24 points, for age u will get 12 points, for work exp. of 7 years 15 points. or u can check form this link gazette
earlier minister kenny tweeted that this time they will take applications from skiiled O,A,B category. but this will clear later this year.
Hi mate thank you very much for the reply. I hope I could get a good score in credential assessment so that I could reach the desire points.
Do you have any Idea from someone out here,what are they doing if they cannot reach the proof of funds but they can reach that fund before they leave. Is it advisable to make a personal loan?
Another one, does the proof of fund is only the money that which is intact in your bank or you can also present other like your pension contribution and asses value of personal things?

Sorry for having a lot of question. I am learning a lot from you and this keep me away from using agents...

TIA

Farah.H

Aug 27, 2012
Thanks Koel, ur info. are really helpfull. My IELTS grades are the below:

Listening 7.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.5
Reading 5.5 The table of CLB equivalent to IELTS shows that "CLB 6 for reading is from 4-5 IELTS" and "CLB 7 is from 6-7 IELTS" so where does the 5.5 in reading lie, is it equivalent to 6 or 7 CLB??

appreciate ur reply in order to know if I should repeat the IELTS.

dr sam

Sep 1, 2012
Hello koel.u said min ielts requiremet is L 7 .According to my knowledge On clb level clb 7 Equal to 6 in listening .plz explain it .

Farah.H

Aug 27, 2012
Dear Koel,
Does it matter to which province i'm planning to apply? does this affect my application evaluation? I mean if my occupation is needed in Saskatchewan for example and I applied to Ontario will this affect my application processing?

thanks