+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
The surveillance letter means that once you enter Canada you have to undergo treatment under provincial doc. Make sure you keep this letter handy at the airport. Not sure if they ask for it or not but better to keep it handy along with other docs.
After that once you are settled you have to notify your address to IRCC. IRCC will forward that address to provincial doc. The doc will then contact you as per their wait time. Once the appointment is fixed you have to visit the doc and do test again (xray, blood works and skin test). Once the results are out you will be told if the treatment will be of 6 months or 8 months. You have to follow it. Once completed you will get a treatment done letter from province and IRCC.
Hope this helps.
Okay no problem I submitted my passport today

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
Hello guys I really appreciate all help received from you guys..m happy to tell you I got my visa now

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
The surveillance letter means that once you enter Canada you have to undergo treatment under provincial doc. Make sure you keep this letter handy at the airport. Not sure if they ask for it or not but better to keep it handy along with other docs.
After that once you are settled you have to notify your address to IRCC. IRCC will forward that address to provincial doc. The doc will then contact you as per their wait time. Once the appointment is fixed you have to visit the doc and do test again (xray, blood works and skin test). Once the results are out you will be told if the treatment will be of 6 months or 8 months. You have to follow it. Once completed you will get a treatment done letter from province and IRCC.
Hope this helps.
Hello guys,please what are the possible questions they will ask me at the port of entry?will really appreciate ur help

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Student visa
Not too sure but technically will be involving your studies like your Uni, where it is, where are you staying, fees,how much you have paid, where is your campus,about your course and likewise. I don't think it would be a problem since you would be well aware of them all but still make sure to give them a thorough look. All the best.

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
Not too sure but technically will be involving your studies like your Uni, where it is, where are you staying, fees,how much you have paid, where is your campus,about your course and likewise. I don't think it would be a problem since you would be well aware of them all but still make sure to give them a thorough look. All the best.
Okay thank you