+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
Hello,ircc asked me to go for my medical and I went to iom and they I was told my xray wasn't clear enough and they want me to do a sputum test and do I need to send any information to ircc or iom will do that please help me on this

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,ircc asked me to go for my medical and I went to iom and they I was told my xray wasn't clear enough and they want me to do a sputum test and do I need to send any information to ircc or iom will do that please help me on this
No, just do the sputum and the results will be sent directly to IRCC.

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
How long do I have to wait for result
No, just do the sputum and the results will be sent directly to IRCC.
How long do I have to wait for result ?and will my profile be updated automatically because I have 30days to do the medical

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
How long do I have to wait for result

How long do I have to wait for result ?and will my profile be updated automatically because I have 30days to do the medical
It takes 6-8 weeks and the results will be sent directly to IRCC. You got medical furtherance, isn't it? Then you would also have been instructed to take another xray after 3 months isn't it?

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
No I haven't get any medical furtherance only iom told me to come for further test but ircc didn't say that on my dashboard
It takes 6-8 weeks and the results will be sent directly to IRCC. You got medical furtherance, isn't it? Then you would also have been instructed to take another xray after 3 months isn't it?
No I haven't get any medical furtherance from ircc ..iom ask me for further test and not ircc so I don't understand what step to take

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
No I haven't get any medical furtherance only iom told me to come for further test but ircc didn't say that on my dashboard

No I haven't get any medical furtherance from ircc ..iom ask me for further test and not ircc so I don't understand what step to take
Did you got the repeat xray and sputum from IRCC? It is basically a part of medical furtherance from IRCC directly. Is this is only told by the IRCC medical team and the medical panels are not authorized to do that. Please research and then go ahead, are they charging you for sputum test, if yes might be suspicious.

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
I didn't get
Did you got the repeat xray and sputum from IRCC? It is basically a part of medical furtherance from IRCC directly. Is this is only told by the IRCC medical team and the medical panels are not authorized to do that. Please research and then go ahead, are they charging you for sputum test, if yes might be suspicious.
Nope I didn't get any repeat xray and sputum from ircc..no information from ircc to go for further test .it was iom doctor that instruct me to go for sputum test..no information from ircc till now

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I didn't get

Nope I didn't get any repeat xray and sputum from ircc..no information from ircc to go for further test .it was iom doctor that instruct me to go for sputum test..no information from ircc till now
Seems suspicious. This doesn't happen like this. Ask the IOM to forward you the letter. Just think why would IRCC forward your letter to your doctor?

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
Seems suspicious. This doesn't happen like this. Ask the IOM to forward you the letter. Just think why would IRCC forward your letter to your doctor?
I don't understand what's actually going on with the doctor and my family doctor told me nothing is wrong with me and nothing from ircc in my email and my profile till now ..I just don't knw what to do next or how to approach this

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
And they didn't get any letter from ircc the doctor said he just want me to do it that ircc will message me later

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I don't understand what's actually going on with the doctor and my family doctor told me nothing is wrong with me and nothing from ircc in my email and my profile till now ..I just don't knw what to do next or how to approach this
Simple tell the doc to send you the notification for you to repeat the tests sent by IRCC to you. If they have got it they will be able to show you some proof.

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
Simple tell the doc to send you the notification for you to repeat the tests sent by IRCC to you. If they have got it they will be able to show you some proof.
I just got back from iom the doctor said there's no notification yet from ircc but the notification will definitely come so when it comes I don't need to come back again for the test since I already have it done before I was asked

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I just got back from iom the doctor said there's no notification yet from ircc but the notification will definitely come so when it comes I don't need to come back again for the test since I already have it done before I was asked
How are they sure, if nothing is wrong? Tell them let it come. If I had been you I would not have done that until and unless IRCC told me to do so.

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
How are they sure, if nothing is wrong? Tell them let it come. If I had been you I would not have done that until and unless IRCC told me to do so.
I don't know what next to do am tired and I keep checking my email and profile there's no message yet from ircc ..what do you think I should do next?any idea please?