+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help

Ali Qurishi

May 1, 2018
Afghanistan
Hi everyone .
My name is Ali I live in Afghanistan without my family . Alone
And my family live in Australia they move there 17 years before my father take me from them and come to Afghanistan that time we live in Pakistan after that my father take me to Afghanistan after a long time I found my mom number I called them we found each other . She tryied to take me there but they ask her for money and she not have she is old I have 2 sisters they are school students my mum ask bank for loan but they not accept
I'm alone in Afghanistan and my family is alone too there my mum need me and I need them all so please help me .
Once my mum asked me to apply for Canada visa only that is free if you got we will also come to canada but I not found I'm here to got some help without mum and family living alone is not possible for me anymore and also in this bad satuation of Afghanistan every time bombing and etc ..... so please I need to help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately there is very little chance of you getting a trv from Canada. What was your status in Australia before you left? I would focus on getting to Australia. Going through Canada makes no sense.

Ali Qurishi

May 1, 2018
Afghanistan
Unfortunately there is very little chance of you getting a trv from Canada. What was your status in Australia before you left? I would focus on getting to Australia. Going through Canada makes no sense.
I never went to Australia I was 5 when my dad take me and my mum gone there

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Assume your mother was a refugee. Did she list you as a dependent? She may have been able to sponsor you? I have no idea about the Australian system. Your post is quite confusing so not sure how old you are. Given your situation Canada is probably not the answer. Your mother and sister would also need to immigrate to Canada and they don't seem to be in the position to immigrate either even if they are Australian citizens.

Ali Qurishi

May 1, 2018
Afghanistan
Assume your mother was a refugee. Did she list you as a dependent? She may have been able to sponsor you? I have no idea about the Australian system. Your post is quite confusing so not sure how old you are. Given your situation Canada is probably not the answer. Your mother and sister would also need to immigrate to Canada and they don't seem to be in the position to immigrate either even if they are Australian citizens.
I'm 22 year old Australian system is so hard

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure why you think Canada is the answer? Your mother should have really tied to sponsor you as a minor. You could leave Afghanistan and register with UNHCR as a refugee and hope to be referred for resettlement. in another country but as a single young male your chances are quite low. You have not mentioned where your father is and how your mother and sisters ended up in Australia and you and your father in Pakistan. If this was done through UNHCR she would have had to list all her children in a database. It is quite an unusual situation.

Ali Qurishi

May 1, 2018
Afghanistan
Not sure why you think Canada is the answer? Your mother should have really tied to sponsor you as a minor. You could leave Afghanistan and register with UNHCR as a refugee and hope to be referred for resettlement. in another country but as a single young male your chances are quite low. You have not mentioned where your father is and how your mother and sisters ended up in Australia and you and your father in Pakistan. If this was done through UNHCR she would have had to list all her children in a database. It is quite an unusual situation.
Yes I have UNHCR paper register but cause of age they need to sponser me