+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with NOC - 4162 Risk Management Analyst

merlz

May 25, 2019
I applied under 1112. I am am manager in FRM practice of one of the Big 4 firms. However, we do more than building credit risk scorecards. We develop risk rating models for corporate portfolios. We provide end to end credit risk solutions to our clients. I hope my noc selection is okay. Will let you know in 2 weeks
Hey, Did you face any issue in your application? Was your NOC accepted ?

merlz

May 25, 2019
Accepted. No issues with NOC
ok cool. Should i go with the same NOC as i am confused between 1122, 4162 and 1112. Can you suggest if possible ?

Senior Compliance Risk Analyst - Compliance and Control
· Supporting the yearly execution of the enterprise wide compliance risk assessment (EWCRA) as per defined timelines, assessed final output of previous year and incorporate deliverables into the current year plan and track progress of remedial actions including updating of compliance manuals related to CRA using best practices to provide visibility and transparency of status and issues in the CRA process thus ensuring smooth flow of the process
· Leading the platform testing process and execution testing of test scripts for various technical requirements which includes UAT testing (end to end) and preparing tactical user stories for various changes to be done in the CRA Tool.
· Actively engaged in Quality Assurance (QA) process, reporting and all the adhoc requests facilitated by the stakeholders.
· Generating and preparing of CRA Business results for all senior stakeholders
· Analyzing control gaps to identify the function related Gaps affecting the business, rules analysis for various policies related to various regulations.
· Preparing Training decks for various respondents and QA reviewers to get a better understanding of the process and CRA tool.
· Calculating and aggregating the conduct risk key risk frameworks for various policy risk to themes mapping.
· Assisting in the RCSA and CMRA calculation for Protiviti Risk Assessment business unit alignment

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
Hi

I need help regarding finalizing my NOC Code.I have 1year exp. as Mortgage Associate and 3years exp. as Merchant Cash Advance Underwriter. for eg: companies like Ondeck Capital, Thinking capital and Evolocity in Canada.

Pls help which code should I choose.

JODESOUSA

Apr 1, 2020
Could you please help me with the NOC for my below given description.

Designation held - Senior Analyst

Role Summary
Financial Reporting Analyst ensures timely and accurate financial, regulatory and risk reporting in the financial books and records of the Bank, in line with regulatory and statutory requirements.

Duties and responsibilities handled are listed below:
· Collate and analyze the trading volumes received from a number of booking systems across different asset classes on each business day
· Evaluate and assess the reset risk across the bank and analyze the risk exposure trend in the trader’s books for each benchmark, fixing reference, currencies and tenors
· Collect financial information from applications like Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg, analyze the impact on Bank’s Benchmarks and Indices
· Quantitative and qualitative analysis between the Bank v/s other Panel Bank participants
· Prepare the historical trend of the Banks contribution to fixing, perform peer comparison and generate reports for management meetings and discussions
· Review the regulatory events and prepare executive summary and high-level impact assessment such as financial, reputational etc
· Study the Index methodologies and flag observations before Index launch
· Work in collaboration with regional and global teams: support audit requirements and prepare (periodic) MIS