+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with Additional Documents Required

SE89

Nov 25, 2018
Hi all,

I have just received a letter requesting the following:
- Schedule A (IMM5669)
- Supplementary Information Travels (IM5562)
- Police certificates

My questions are as following:

1) I am currently on vacation, and I am planning to submit the documents while I am on vacation, as my vacation will exceed the deadline they have put in for me. My vacation will include country hopping. Should I put the planned iteniary in this form, or do I just put the countries I have visited as I have sent the form? Do I write the planned return date to my current resident country? Or do I leave the returned date blank?

2) Do I just upload the required files online, or do I mail them to LVO? My confusion is because my online account is requesting me to upload the requested files, and the letter mentions that the maximum attachment size is 5MB; yet on the other hand they have mentioned that the IMM5669 should have original signature and original police certificate must be submitted.
Also, at the end of the IMM5669, there's a section that says I should not complete as I might need to complete it in front of Canadian official. How am I supposed to do that?

immihelper

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I think you need to put your travels current to the date you fill out the form and write the return date as the planned date.
complete the form, print, write your signature on it, scan and upload to your online account
do not fill out the part they say you must not complete
submit police certificate by scanning and uploading as well

SE89

Nov 25, 2018
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Are you sure I do not need to mail any documents to the office? The letter says the following:

"Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents."

Saying "received by our office" and "return this letter with the requested documents" leaves me confused to whether uploading the file online is sufficient. On the other hand, it says that the maximum file to be uploaded is 5 MB, hence the confusion??

akua08

Feb 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
accra
Hello,
i got letter similar to yours. i believe you have to mail the BG with your original signature at the end instead of your name and make sure it validated before you print out. and add the request letter as instructed

Also stil upload the BG and police cert.

immihelper

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I uploaded mine to my account and that was sufficient. I believe the instruction also states that you are not supposed to send the documents using two methods. You can just upload to your online account...I suppose you have done one or the other already...

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Are you sure I do not need to mail any documents to the office? The letter says the following:

"Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents."

Saying "received by our office" and "return this letter with the requested documents" leaves me confused to whether uploading the file online is sufficient. On the other hand, it says that the maximum file to be uploaded is 5 MB, hence the confusion??
Hi there,
I got the same email for additional documents. I have a question . How did you qoute your application number on your files??

Thanks