+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! Website says I'm not eligible for express entry!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011

itsmervv

Jun 30, 2017
URGENT HELP NEEDED.

I was a FSWP candidate with 67 points and in was in express entry pool. The FSW program needs a person to have minimun 67 points out of the 100 points grid to be eligible as a FSW cadidate.

While i was in the express pool i got an NOI from ontario and also applied for it and paid up for the processing charges. I am on the verge of getting nominated but unfortunately i turned a year older yesterday which brought my score to 66 and i received an email from CIC on my account that i am no longer eligible to be in the pool and not a FSW candidate anymore. This is really heart breaking as i was very close to being nominated.

My questions:

1) What does this do to my application to nomination of interest that i had received from Ontario and applied to it?Will they reject it and not process further/give nomination as i am not a FSW candidate anymore?

2)My wife has not given IETLS exam and if she gives i will get 5 points more to bring my score to 71 making me eligible again. Will I be able to update my existing profile again since I got a NOI based on this profile.

3) Will OINP hold my application till atleast 2 months as the earliest date for exam for my wife is in mid oct and the results will be available within 30 days of exam. All this will take atleast 2 months.Will they consider my application and fees paid?

4) If at worst OINP nominates me i will get 600 points but still since i am not a FSW candidate IRCC might not send me ITA. is this correct.

n2pathak

May 13, 2017
Hi all,

I'm facing the same issue. Now when all the sections of my EE profile shows transmitted, suddenly a message has come- I'm Ineligible to apply.

Below are my details:

Age- 35
IELTS Score- L-8.5, R-8.5, W-7, S-7 (less than 2 year old)
NOC- 0601 (3+ years' experience in last 10 years)
Canadian Equivalency Degree- Two or More Bachelor's Degrees

Any help would be much appreciated. Should I re-create the EE profile all over again?

Prinze2005

Oct 12, 2018
Hello,

I am having same issue of ineligibility.
I am 27
Ielts: L=8.5,R=8.0,S=7,W=7.
My ielts was written in 2017 so it is not yet 2 yes.
I have BSC in Economics
I have 2yrs in Banking and 4.5 years in Administration officer total 6.5 yes outside Canada.
I have a family of 4 that will be coming with me and I chose 23,181 for pof.
I recreated my profile and suddenly it told me I am no longet ineligible for EE.

My spouses also has Wes, ielts, has diploma and another three year diploma with 6years experience.
I don't know what else to do.
Please help.

Mohit Sauda

May 1, 2019
Hi Folks,
My question is very serious, When I applied for my study permit I did't mentioned my 1 year work experience as a supervisor in kfc. I have job letter on letter pad. Now I'm applying for my express entry. Can I show this now? Many people says that do not show now cause it can be doubtful case for ircc. Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Prinze2005

Oct 12, 2018
Hello,

I am having same issue of ineligibility.
I am 27
Ielts: L=8.5,R=8.0,S=7,W=7.
My ielts was written in 2017 so it is not yet 2 yes.
I have BSC in Economics
I have 2yrs in Banking and 4.5 years in Administration officer total 6.5 yes outside Canada.
I have a family of 4 that will be coming with me and I chose 23,181 for pof.
I recreated my profile and suddenly it told me I am no longet ineligible for EE.

My spouses also has Wes, ielts, has diploma and another three year diploma with 6years experience.
I don't know what else to do.
Please help.

Hello friend, the problem is with the POF. IRCC has increased the amount by some points ,so change that 23,181 to 23,700 or 24,000. the profile will become eligible. Lets us know when it is successful.

Prinze2005

Oct 12, 2018
Hi all,

I'm facing the same issue. Now when all the sections of my EE profile shows transmitted, suddenly a message has come- I'm Ineligible to apply.

Below are my details:

Age- 35
IELTS Score- L-8.5, R-8.5, W-7, S-7 (less than 2 year old)
NOC- 0601 (3+ years' experience in last 10 years)
Canadian Equivalency Degree- Two or More Bachelor's Degrees

Any help would be much appreciated. Should I re-create the EE profile all over again?

Yes, recreate the profile and increase the pof maybe by 1000

Prinze2005

Oct 12, 2018
URGENT HELP NEEDED.

I was a FSWP candidate with 67 points and in was in express entry pool. The FSW program needs a person to have minimun 67 points out of the 100 points grid to be eligible as a FSW cadidate.

While i was in the express pool i got an NOI from ontario and also applied for it and paid up for the processing charges. I am on the verge of getting nominated but unfortunately i turned a year older yesterday which brought my score to 66 and i received an email from CIC on my account that i am no longer eligible to be in the pool and not a FSW candidate anymore. This is really heart breaking as i was very close to being nominated.

My questions:

1) What does this do to my application to nomination of interest that i had received from Ontario and applied to it?Will they reject it and not process further/give nomination as i am not a FSW candidate anymore?

2)My wife has not given IETLS exam and if she gives i will get 5 points more to bring my score to 71 making me eligible again. Will I be able to update my existing profile again since I got a NOI based on this profile.

3) Will OINP hold my application till atleast 2 months as the earliest date for exam for my wife is in mid oct and the results will be available within 30 days of exam. All this will take atleast 2 months.Will they consider my application and fees paid?

4) If at worst OINP nominates me i will get 600 points but still since i am not a FSW candidate IRCC might not send me ITA. is this correct.

Hello friend. My answer is to recreate your profile and add your spouse IELTS if it is ready so that you can become eligible again. make sure to use the same details as before. Again, please make no mistakes when recreating the profile and use the same details.

Aug 7, 2019
hi.. I need your help

i created my EE profile in February and had a score of 376, and I just turned 28 last month

I did my IELTS in October: L 7.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 7 (i plan to resit)
POF: 15000
Primary NOC 1122 i have 3 years of experience in this category, (but i also have 1 year in 1123, and my current job is 4032)
I updated by EE profile with my new job and it says i'm no longer eligible.

i tried to recreate my profile to without adding my new job and it still says im ineligible.

i have a bachelors degree that was approved by WES.

do you have any suggestion as to where i may go wrong?

My new job is in another country, could that be the reason?