+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help to fill Express entry BC application.

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Hi friends could you guys please help me with some info to fill my bc exp. application!
1. Do you have an active application under any federal or provincial program?
I only created my express entry profile, is the exp. Entry profile consider as an application?

2. Do I have to upload all my work permit and study permit copies or just the current one with a valid date?

3. Is the proof of funds in the provincial and exp. Entry profile should be same or different requirements?

Your answers much appreciated.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi friends could you guys please help me with some info to fill my bc exp. application!
1. Do you have an active application under any federal or provincial program?
I only created my express entry profile, is the exp. Entry profile consider as an application?

Yes , that would be a Fed prog application

2. Do I have to upload all my work permit and study permit copies or just the current one with a valid date?
As far as i remember i submitted only the most recent work permit . Double check with the checklist they provided .

3. Is the proof of funds in the provincial and exp. Entry profile should be same or different requirements?
There is no specific fund requirements mentioned in BC PNP EE stream (check the website , coz they keep updating things and i once had a bad experience ), however it wud be great to match ur EE profile info . Show the max funds possible
Your answers much appreciated.