+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP..!! RESTRICTION ON WORK PERMIT

JenTyA

Aug 18, 2017
Definitely...I will keep you guys posted....good thing I did the medical already...so I waiting on that...in the mean time i will apply for the TRV....should i be doing the extension of stay form for the TRV ..?

JenTyA

Aug 18, 2017
Hi Lanina and Scylla...just a quick update I finally submitted the application for the TRV and still waiting on the medical...once that in confirmed...I will be doing the application for the change of condition...I thinking when the TRV is approved....I attend the funeral and then ask if they can correct the permit at the airport...when coming through...what do you guys think?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Definitely...I will keep you guys posted....good thing I did the medical already...so I waiting on that...in the mean time i will apply for the TRV....should i be doing the extension of stay form for the TRV ..?
No not on that form. Type in TRV frin with canada and you should find the forms. I will try find the link!! Also send an email to CPC Ottawa the day you send the application by post giving them you details and the Canada post tracking so They call pull your application from the que. They have the authority to expedite your application

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
In Canada applicant checklist for TRV IMM5721.

Are you currently working. In any event write a cover Letter staying that your grandmother has died and this travel is for that purpose.

Once you send the application email cpc Ottawa. I am going to get the email address that i use to email them last year. Remember to put in the Subject line Urgent: Death in My Family or something to that effect. Request that they expedite the application on that basis. GIVE THEM CANADA POST TRACKING # that was use to send application.

May the Lord work everything out in your favour. Sorry about the lost of your Grandmother i hope you get to go and pay your last respects.

JenTyA

Aug 18, 2017
In Canada applicant checklist for TRV IMM5721.

Are you currently working. In any event write a cover Letter staying that your grandmother has died and this travel is for that purpose.

Once you send the application email cpc Ottawa. I am going to get the email address that i use to email them last year. Remember to put in the Subject line Urgent: Death in My Family or something to that effect. Request that they expedite the application on that basis. GIVE THEM CANADA POST TRACKING # that was use to send application.

May the Lord work everything out in your favour. Sorry about the lost of your Grandmother i hope you get to go and pay your last respects.

JenTyA

Aug 18, 2017
Hi Lanina,

I submitted the TRV online..., afraid I didn't sent the letter of explanation...had so much issue with the form..I am going to send CPC an email as you suggested...I spoke to a lawyer who told me that he can do the change on the permit without me having to pay the fee again...do you know about that process...based on my reading it seems i would have to pay the 255 again...am I right?

I did the entire package today.... I found the info on the cic help centre ....here is the link in case someone else on here need to do it in the future...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=844&top=4

cuaquero

Apr 23, 2018
If you already have the medical, you can go to the airport and talk to a CIC agent, they will remove the restriction and get you a new work permit. You don't have to leave the country and re-enter.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
You really have two ways to adjust your work permit. One way is to apply for a change of conditions after you complete the medical. I would expect it will take a couple of months to process this change. The other way is to take the medical, wait three weeks and then flagpole to adjust your work permit. This is faster.
3 weeks from what date? From the date of the medical exam appointment or from the date the status changed to "passed" in MyCIC? Please advise. I am tempting this process change at the border sometime this month. Thank you in advance.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hello guys!

I got my work permit (PGWP) and it has a remark that '1. NOT AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN CHILDCARE PRIMARY/SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHING, HEALTH SERVICE FIELD OCCUPATIONS.'

Now my question is that i got a job in hospital as a Housekeeping supervisor and i was graduated from Hotel management program in Canada Can i work in hospital as a housekeeping supervisor or Do i need to change my work permit conditions?

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks!

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hello

I got my work permit (PGWP) and it has a remark that '1. NOT AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN CHILDCARE PRIMARY/SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHING, HEALTH SERVICE FIELD OCCUPATIONS.'

Now my question is that i got a job in hospital as a Housekeeping supervisor and i was graduated from Hotel management program in Canada Can i work in hospital as a housekeeping supervisor or Do i need to change my work permit conditions?

Thanks!