+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required form all New Delhi applicants for address

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Deal All Please tell me on which address i have to send the passport?? The address in PPR contains PO Box but DHL says they cant deliver to PO Box... Any immidiate help is welcome...
Thanks

sonimal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
hey u can send it to the shantipath address,

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi

Good luck !!

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, that's right. I did the same thing. Just omit the PO Box from the address and you'll be fine.

kkrdrive

Nov 14, 2009
We used SPEEDPOST of Indian postal services to send the passport to PO Box. SPEEDPOST did accepted the package.

kkrdrive

Nov 14, 2009
hey harupit

Did your passport request had the words

PPR or Passport Request as the subject?

Mine had the words... documents request and stated .....for further processing, we need the following documents 1. Passport.

They returned all the photos and the wedding card back to me. Please let me know if this is same as PPR?

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkrdrive said:
We used SPEEDPOST of Indian postal services to send the passport to PO Box. SPEEDPOST did accepted the package.
I'm not sure that's a good idea since I don't think they can give you acknowledgement of delivery for a PO box. If you use a courier like DHL to deliver directly to CHC, they can confirm the delivery.

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hi kkdrive,
The letter for me also was saying the same.... In addition, i didnt recieve anything back from them... When did you recieve the photos and etc back???

kkrdrive

Nov 14, 2009
Along with the same letter of this document request they put the photos and the wedding card I submitted.

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hay kkdrive,
I didnt recieve back any documents with this letter.... what does it mean??? There may be some problem in the application???