+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Request - Asylum Seeker - Citizenship

bboycrusher

Dec 13, 2021
Hello ,

My name is Daniel.

I Live in Palestine under the occupation of the "Zionist State".

I am a part of the Orthodox Jews that live in Jerusalem and Palestine for long decades.
We are also known as "Neturei Karte". (You can watch our activity on youtube).

Actually My parents came as new citizens of the "Zionist State" 27 years ago. and then I was born here. but...

Ideologically and Religiously I am 100% orthodox Jew [carrying decades of history].

Due to Religoius beleifs:

* I am not Recognising the zionist state as "Israel".

* I am accepting the palestinian state as the original kingdom of the palestinian land.

* I seek for peace with palestinian citiznes and arabs and I am against war.

According to what I said, I have many many obligations to achieve my goals, that many people in the world and other worldwide immigrants Definitely don't have them at all.

part of them are:

* I can not get a passport ( because officialy I am a "zionist citizen").

* I can not get a Police evidence of a clean criminal past.

* I can not go to any consultant to get a forien citizenship or other types of visas.

*****I am Surfing a Filtered Internet Due to religious reasons. So I am blocked to reach emails and numbers of many Lawyers and websites to get help and information.****************

It is very hard for me to get a Foreign Nationality(__Yes All I want is Just To BE A Normal Person as a Normal Citizen In A Normal Country).

The Palestinian state does not accept us as a citizen because the horrible situation that the "Zionist State" created by murdering, Robing and etc...

The "Zionist State" Represent themselfes as Jews [They are not] so no state even knows what real Jews are.{that we are not crazy materialistic murderes and robbers that take other peoples freedom} . It is a very hard situation.

I need people to help me get:

* Telephone and Emails of Lawyers that deal with this kind of situations.

* International Information that can help me.{because I don't really know the reality Laws-Situation-Requests-Demands-Rights etc}

*People and organizations that could help me.

*Forums to post my Issue there

* Asylum Seeker Status.

* Temporary Citizenship(and then I can go to consultants to get Formal normal citizenship of any country or atleast try to apply for it).

Thank you very much.

Please Don't Pass by my letter. It is extremely important.
It could save My life and many other people lifes that struggle with the same issue also.

Daniel.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello ,

My name is Daniel.

I am a part of the Orthodox Jews that live in Jerusalem and Palestine for long decades.

Actually My parents came as new citizens of the "Zionist State" 27 years ago. and then I was born here. but...

Ideologically and Religiously I am 100% orthodox Jew [carrying decades of history].

* I am accepting the palestinian state as the original kingdom of the palestinian land.

According to what I said, I have many many obligations to achieve my goals, that many people in the world and other worldwide immigrants Definitely don't have them at all.

part of them are:

* I can not go to any consultant to get a forien citizenship or other types of visas.

*****I am Surfing a Filtered Internet Due to religious reasons. So I am blocked to reach emails and numbers of many Lawyers and websites to get help and information.****************

It is very hard for me to get a Foreign Nationality(__Yes All I want is Just To BE A Normal Person as a Normal Citizen In A Normal Country).

The Palestinian state does not accept us as a citizen because the horrible situation that the "Zionist State" created by murdering, Robing and etc...

The "Zionist State" Represent themselfes as Jews [They are not] so no state even knows what real Jews are.{that we are not crazy materialistic murderes and robbers that take other peoples freedom} . It is a very hard situation.

* International Information that can help me.{because I don't really know the reality Laws-Situation-Requests-Demands-Rights etc}

* Asylum Seeker Status.

* Temporary Citizenship(and then I can go to consultants to get Formal normal citizenship of any country or atleast try to apply for it).

Thank you very much.

It could save My life and many other people lifes that struggle with the same issue also.

Daniel.
There is no such thing as temporary citizenship in Canada. You have to obtain permanent residency status first - then live in Canada for a few years to qualify for citizenship.

If you want to get permanent residency in Canada by claiming asylum in Canada directly, then you would need to obtain a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, fly to Canada and then claim asylum in Canada when you arrive. If you do not have a passport, then this option isn't available to you.

Alternatively, you would need to leave your home country and move to another country. Once you are in this other country, you would need to be officially recognized as a refugee by UNHCR. UNHCR will then determine where (which country) you are resettled to. If you have family members or close friends in Canada, then another option may be to be sponsored through the Group of Five program.

Reactions: Simba112

bboycrusher

Dec 13, 2021
There is no such thing as temporary citizenship in Canada. You have to obtain permanent residency status first - then live in Canada for a few years to qualify for citizenship. If you want to get permanent residency in Canada by claiming asylum in Canada directly, then you would need to obtain a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, fly to Canada and then claim asylum in Canada when you arrive. If you do not have a passport, then this option isn't available to you. Alternatively, you would need to leave your home country and move to another country. Once you are in this other country, you would need to be officially recognized as a refugee by UNHCR. UNHCR will then determine where (which country) you are resettled to. If you have family members or close friends in Canada, then another option may be to be sponsored through the Group of Five program.
Thank you very much for the information.
How can I move to another country without passport?
It sounds very dangerous and unpossible.
Is there anyway that a lawyer can help?
How can I contact UNHCR organization to help me get political refugee status before I leave (So I can leave... and than to apply for citizenship(asylum status)).??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello ,

My name is Daniel.

part of them are:

* Asylum Seeker Status.

Thank you very much.

Daniel.
You may not agree with Israeli policy or want to be recognized as an Israeli citizen but there is nothing actually stopping you from obtaining Israeli citizenship other than your personal objection. Canada and UNHCR will recognize you as an Israeli citizen.

bboycrusher

Dec 13, 2021
You may not agree with Israeli policy or want to be recognized as an Israeli citizen but there is nothing actually stopping you from obtaining Israeli citizenship other than your personal objection. Canada and UNHCR will recognize you as an Israeli citizen.
You are saying the truth.(unfortunately).
What can I do about my issue?
Is there any lawyer to help?(Is it possible at all?)
I need solutions.
I don't want to be "Israeli - zionist"citizen.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I need solutions.
You are entitled to your own opinions but by law you are an Israeli citizen. If you want to move out of Israel your best option is to get your Israeli passport and look for economic immigration opportunities to other countries.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I need solutions.
Unfortunately a laywer cannot change immigration law. The same rules will still apply. You can certainly hire a Canadian immigration lawyer for a fee to assist you, but the answers will unfortunately be the same.

You cannot obtain UNHCR status while in your home country or before you travel to another country. You must first move to another country. That is the first step. Only then can you try to be recognized as a refugee by UNHCR. UNHCR will not unfortunately not consider your case while you are still in your home country.

All of the other options for coming to Canada require a passport.

Reactions: bboycrusher

bboycrusher

Dec 13, 2021
Unfortunately a laywer cannot change immigration law. The same rules will still apply. You can certainly hire a Canadian immigration lawyer for a fee to assist you, but the answers will unfortunately be the same.

You cannot obtain UNHCR status while in your home country or before you travel to another country. You must first move to another country. That is the first step. Only then can you try to be recognized as a refugee by UNHCR. UNHCR will not unfortunately not consider your case while you are still in your home country.

All of the other options for coming to Canada require a passport.
You are entitled to your own opinions but by law you are an Israeli citizen. If you want to move out of Israel your best option is to get your Israeli passport and look for economic immigration opportunities to other countries.
thank you very much for helping :)
If there is any option in the world to do the impossible please let me know...
Sorry for not knowing..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thank you very much for helping :)
If there is any option in the world to do the impossible please let me know...
Sorry for not knowing..
You can research options for other countries.

I can only comment on the laws for Canada. I don't know the rules for other countries.

bboycrusher

Dec 13, 2021
You can research options for other countries.

I can only comment on the laws for Canada. I don't know the rules for other countries.
I mentioned already I am kind of blocked. because I use a filtered internet room. I can not see most of the information on the net. also many websites are blocked for me. this is one of the only sites that I can surf. The only forum that gave me a great answers until now.
Sorry to ask:
But , if you can send to my mail more information about other countries it would be extra helpful.
It is really really hard for me to get information.
I don't care.. any country is better for me than here(Zionist Occupation).

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I mentioned already I am kind of blocked. because I use a filtered internet room. I can not see most of the information on the net. also many websites are blocked for me. this is one of the only sites that I can surf. The only forum that gave me a great answers until now.
Sorry to ask:
But , if you can send to my mail more information about other countries it would be extra helpful.
I'm sorry. I only know about Canada and only know Canadian rules / laws.

I do not know about other countries and don't have any information to provide about other countries.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry to ask:
You will have difficulty getting recognized as a refugee in other countries and UNHCR offers resettlement to a limited amount of refugees every year. You have the ability to move around Israel and have access to your passport if you applied. Most of the restrictions on your life are self-infected. This isn’t really an asylum case. If you want a different citizenship you should be looking at economic immigration programs throughout the world that will eventually lead to citizenship,

Reactions: Simba112

bboycrusher

Dec 13, 2021
I'm sorry. I only know about Canada and only know Canadian rules / laws.

I do not know about other countries and don't have any information to provide about other countries.
thank you very much :)

You will have difficulty getting recognized as a refugee in other countries and UNHCR offers resettlement to a limited amount of refugees every year. You have the ability to move around Israel and have access to your passport if you applied. Most of the restrictions on your life are self-infected. This isn’t really an asylum case. If you want a different citizenship you should be looking at economic immigration programs throughout the world that will eventually lead to citizenship,
You are saying truth.
This is why I post this topic. If I didn't understand that I have no other choice I was not looking for information and for help...I would already have done the economic immigration.
BTW*Zionists are not Israel*.
Israel doesn't allowed religiously to have a State and to murder people for a state.
The zionists did that and worst than that.
Israel and Zionism are the total opposite.

Political refugees - what are they exactly? Is not my case is political refugee?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

You are saying truth.
This is why I post this topic. If I didn't understand that I have no other choice I was not looking for information and for help...I would already have done the economic immigration.
Israel doesn't allowed religiously to have a State and to murder people for a state.

Political refugees - what are they exactly? Is not my case is political refugee?
It's possible you might qualify as a political refugee.

However as it relates to Canada, you cannot qualify for refugee status without either (1) leaving Isreal, moving to another country, and being recognized as a refugee by UNHCR once you are there; OR (2) Getting a TRV to Canada for which you would need to have a passport, flying to Canada and then claiming refugee status once you arrive.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You are saying truth.

If your issue is not with Israel but “the zionists” then you should have no problem applying for an Israeli passport. I understand that you don’t agree with many of the policies in Israel but how are you personally being persecuted? Why aren’t you relocating out of the West Bank. Life as a refugee around the world is, in general, quite difficult. Unless your life is in danger it is not worth attempting to seek asylum. Claiming that you are a political refugee from Israel as an Orthodox Jew will be very difficult. Most refugees end up in a neighbouring country or a country where they were allowed to fly into but not a country where they want to stay. An extremely small number of refugees end up in North America, Europe, Australia, etc. If you apply for asylum, your family members will likely have difficulty getting visas to visit you. If your life is in danger you should definitely pursue asylum ASAP. If you are unhappy with the policies of your home country you should be working towards ways to relocate to another country via economic immigration, study permit,