+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding Payment of PR application fee

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Hey guys, I received ITA in 11th draw. I have now successfully uploaded all documents in the CIC account. I have a doubt regarding payment of PR application fee (550$) and RPRF (490$). The total fee amount 1040$ exceeds my credit card limit. So my question is, Can i pay one fee at a time?
Is there any option for it? or Can i pay using two credit cards seperately for each fee? Is there any way? looking forward for quick response. Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can pay just the 550 CAD for now. CIC will ask you to pay the RPRF component at a later point in time if your PR application is nearing process completion.

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
I think you might be able to split the payments.

but couldnt you just speak to your CC company and tell them you want to raise your limit so you can pay all in one go?

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can change it in modify my answers at the top, there would appear a quick page of your application. You can change there fee payment option, choose only app fees. Pay rprf later at cic request.

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Thank you Asivad Anac, Lotus and Pav for your quick response.

I have only 2 weeks left for my due date of submission. i don't think i can get the credit limit raised at this point.

Thanks for all your response. I will try and pay the 550$ for now..

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
Thank you Asivad Anac, Lotus and Pav for your quick response.

I have only 2 weeks left for my due date of submission. i don't think i can get the credit limit raised at this point.

Thanks for all your response. I will try and pay the 550$ for now..
Don't you worry go ahead, I did the same coz we are 3 people so it was getting more than my limit as well.
Thats why I changes it.

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
Thanks pav.

Can you tell me exactly where i can find the option?
After uploading documents when you move on to the fee payment screen, there is 'modify family information' or 'modify my answers' (I don't remember exactly what actually is there out of these two).
Click on there, you will be directed to a page.
There would be information about your application answers and in the end there is fee payment question, dropdown appears and choose only application fees.

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Thanks for the reply. But i could't find the option. There is no dropdown column or anything. The page straightaway proceeded for payment section with full sum. Anyway i paid with my uncles CC and successfully submitted my application. Thanks to you all. Maybe they have removed the option i guess. Thanks and +1 for all.... :)

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
Thanks for the reply. But i could't find the option. There is no dropdown column or anything. The page straightaway proceeded for payment section with full sum. Anyway i paid with my uncles CC and successfully submitted my application. Thanks to you all. Maybe they have removed the option i guess. Thanks and +1 for all.... :)
Yes they might have changed.
All the best

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
Go back to upload page where you uploaded all documents. On top of this page there is a menu item that says modify answers. Click that and go through that wizard once more. At the last step of that wizard youll be asked to pay application fee or both. Choose application fee only there and then proceed.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
Hey guys, I received ITA in 11th draw. I have now successfully uploaded all documents in the CIC account. I have a doubt regarding payment of PR application fee (550$) and RPRF (490$). The total fee amount 1040$ exceeds my credit card limit. So my question is, Can i pay one fee at a time?
Is there any option for it? or Can i pay using two credit cards seperately for each fee? Is there any way? looking forward for quick response. Thanks in advance.
I guess you can pay first one for now, for the second one cic will request you.